Whats the worst dark side act you did?

The worst dark side thing I did in KotOR2 was probably working for Czerka... I'd have been incredibly happy if Malak had showed up and bombed their HQ on Citadel... :- I hate Czerka, I do... so that was the DS act that hurt most for me to commit.

Now the DS act that I enjoyed most - I plotted quite deliberately (thanks to Aimo's pic of DS Exile and Disciple - really nice pic) to turn Di DS as quickly and as thoroughly as possible. So when I met him (at about 50-75%DS) I proceeded to say all the right influence lines - I actually saw the point in the conversation when I got enough influence points to turn him into a Force-user, because his hair went white, his eyes yellow and his skin nasty-looking. Then I offered to teach him to feel the Force, and I got the DS dialogue options for training him, and it said "The Disciple has taking his first steps on the path of Dark Jedi Consular" - I was so proud of myself. :D then I leveled him up, with loads of DS Force powers, and actually left the room I found him in. ;)

I'm sure reality is a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Brand New KotOR2 RPing site...

Like telling the gambler some schutta was waiting for him outside and then his companions killed him or... outside the Telos cantina, telling the two thugs to go ahead and beat up the Sullustian...

I once told the sick refugee to kill himself.

I havent yet gotten the nerve to tell Hussef that all the refugees suck.

Multiple cases of wanton, first degree murder?

My favorite evil deed: In KOTOR 1 on Koriban when you first walk up to the Sith Academy and see those three sith prospectives waiting outside starving (Mekel is making them prove themselves worthy by standing there). Well, after you talk to Mekel you can go up to one and say something like "Mekel says he'll let you into the academy if you attack that guard over there". Then he attacks the guard and, of course, gets blasted. OOOHHHH SO EVIL!!! Pointless violence!!!!

It involved a kath hound and peanutbutter

What a waste of peanut butter

Well,  not really DS, but still: When the HK-50 on Peragus replayed the maintnance-oficer's last words, I laughed. specially when he came to "aaah! my leg, oh, god..." I couldn't help myself!

That is sadistic.

But funny as hell.

yeah, I know :D :lol:

Edited by The Dark Master

Sanity is for the weak!

Forcing Disciple to revel in the dark side on Dxun...he reacts so depressed afterwards when the party reunites, I felt terrible. :lol:

Edit - all the goodies react fairly badly to that, actually

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So far in Nar Shaddaa I had those two thieves jump over the railing after I Forced Persuade them to.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

My fav ds thing was on Dantooine, in the merc camp. One of them tell you how great he is and that you should get lost, so i "convinced" him he was incorrect and also made him hand over his weapon and then his credits. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

• 7 months later...

Bumping an old thread for my first post...

I loved the ridiculous range and amount of unnecessary human suffering that you could inflict in KOTOR II. Nar Shadaa was perfect for it; so many people.

My favourite was scamming Kahranna and her family out of 600 credits by telling her I was the spacer and that the rates had gone up. I told her "[Lie] I'll be right back". She exclaimed "You filthy liar!" in the most shocked voice. Then the darkside music kicked in and I practically died laughing. From then I'd grin with pride every time she said "Get away from me, you scum!".

You could do much nastier things, but that was my favourite by far.

Edited by Tha Cunnysmythe

Definitely loved the Nar Shadaa exchange thugs. You can convince them to give you thair money and jump into the pit. The one Weequay ays "Yes, that would be the quickest way to reach the ground." Having Visas sacrafice herself was pretty cool to.

<Beavis>I killed a bunch of people one time</Beavis>

The more memorable evil acts are the ones where they least expect it ... sorta like the Spanish Inquisition!

Like, Force Persuading thugs to jump off into the pit, or stealing a desperate woman's money while pretending to be her spacer flight outta plight, etc.

evil_twin.jpg

Like, Force Persuading thugs to jump off into the pit, or stealing a desperate woman's money while pretending to be her spacer flight outta plight, etc.

I could never complete the quest, mainly because I can't find a spacer pilot.

The memorable DS act I commited was...leaving that stubborn old Jedi Master in his force cage.

My worst Dark Side act was having Visas commit suicide in front of Darth Nihilus and letting her die

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.