Whats the worst dark side act you did?

Well,  not really DS, but still: When the HK-50 on Peragus replayed the maintnance-oficer's last words, I laughed. specially when he came to "aaah! my leg, oh, god..." I couldn't help myself!

That is sadistic.

But funny as hell.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

It involves peanut butter and a Kath Hound

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

A really evil act was when you sold the little girl in Nar Shaada to the Hutts.

And also convice her mother to go with her :p

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I'm such a weakling... for K1, I haven't played a game all the way through DS...  :-"

As I though another goodie LS player who chooses the name Darth.

You can have Darth only if you are a Sith. :lol:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Well, it's not really a DS act but sort of mean....

Situtation: I was so sick of Disciple because he hampered the would-be romacne subplot with Atton and my female Exhile. And in the scene before skipping off to Telos after Dantooine, you get some lame scene with him and it's supposed to be the "climatic romance event" of the game (despite it's not really). Anyways, after replaying that part, I was so angry for some reason... so I quit, opened KSE, and changed Disciple into all sorts of interesting beings like a Gamorrean or Atton (I just took off my headphones to see him saying the words, not speaking) or Handmaiden. It was a blast. :lol:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Killing the Secretary in the Bumani Exchange Corp. telling her that she should have picked a safer job and then I killed her for DS points and Atton +Influence and a Kreia +Influence

I insulted the trapped Mandalorian mercilessly before rescuing him. :D I thought about tattling, too, but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Actually, I tried to make my very light-sided character fall at the Dantooine Enclave, but couldn't manage it. I can't bring myself to play dark-sided the whole way through, but I want to see the ds ending for completion's sake. Nothing I did after that point in the game gave me dark side points. :angry:

I would place making Zaalbar kill Mission is the most terrible deed in KotOR. Mission was my favorit character, aside with HK-47, and killing her is just horrible, especially at the hands of the whining-wookie Zaalbar. :(

I didnt want to do it, it's too evil! But it was a sad nessecity for my evil Revan :blink:

The second evil deed was making Matale and Sandral kill each other on Dantooine. That one made me roll around laughing as everyone shot each other.

It started with convincing either Matale/Sandral to shoot the other's child, and then the other father shooting the first one's child, and then the first father killing the other father, and the other father's droids killing the first father, and then the droids shooting each other or whatever. All of this killing, when meanwhile my evil Revan shouts "Kill them! Kill them all!" or something similiarly sadistic. :)

Bastila was NOT pleased. Canderous didnt seem to mind it, though o:)

I couldn't say there was a 'worst' dark side act because I never felt bad for any of 'em. To heck with the Jedi Code, I want power! Rarr!!

Seriously, my personal favorites were Force Choking the Czerka officer in the Tatooine cantina ("You will show me the proper respect!"), having Zaalbar kill Mission, and destroying the kolto supply in KoTOR 1. I didn't find any particularly bad ones in KoTOR 2.

-Ben

i tried to destroy peragus myself but the sith beat me to it. the dialog with atris about it was pretty cool. she was saying some stuff about how evil and stuff i was and that she wanted to imprison me and my character told her he'd slaughter everyone there if he didnt get his ship back. she just kind of "forgot" about locking me up and wanted me to leave as soon as possible. then she went and locked herself in her private room while i beat up her handmaidens. finally after i got tired of that i took my stolen ship and left.

Like telling the gambler some schutta was waiting for him outside and then his companions killed him or... outside the Telos cantina, telling the two thugs to go ahead and beat up the Sullustian...

I once told the sick refugee to kill himself.

I havent yet gotten the nerve to tell Hussef that all the refugees suck.

i took a dump in kreias room when she wasn't watching...

Cackling maniacally like Palpatine at all of the responses to this thread ;)

Seriously.

I mean that. For some strange, morbid reason reading some of your responses just had me busting my gut. I don't know if it is because of the way some of you wrote them, or what you actually did. But I seriously can't stop laughing now. That is truly Darksided!