Whats the worst dark side act you did?

Like telling the gambler some schutta was waiting for him outside and then his companions killed him or... outside the Telos cantina, telling the two thugs to go ahead and beat up the Sullustian...

I once told the sick refugee to kill himself.

I havent yet gotten the nerve to tell Hussef that all the refugees suck.

in KOTOR1 when I force persuaded Big Z to kill Mission .. that left me with a bad taste in my mouth ..

in KOTOR2 I thought the dark side was more 'fun' .. because half the time you were kind of 'silly evil' like persuading those thugs to jump in the central pit etc.

Fortune favors the bald.

Defeating the Mandalorian in the battle circle, then fighting him outside (rather than joining forces to defeat something).

Affliction, Insanity , Kill.

Didnt even bother drawing my lightsaber just to show him how pathetic he was while he choked to death.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

when I played a DS consular/Sith Lord it was pathetically easy to kill everyone .. I used 2x Force Choke or Force Crush and would instantly kill everyone .. and because of my -30 darkside allignment bonus (and my 32 wisdom = no save) the cost was so low that i regenerated it faster than I could spend it! that was actually pretty evil come to think of it.. :D

Fortune favors the bald.

Force crush made the game way too easy(ier). I remember the defining moment of me being evil in the first game was killing off my 'jedi war party' of Juhani and Jolee. Good times, good times...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Did you really? If so, that's pretty cool!

I was the definition of evil. I mocked the Masters when I copied their styles, I threw the final enemy into the pit, I manipulated my party until all exept Handmaiden had DS Mastery.... It was awesome.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The only things I felt bad about (it almost made me cringe) was siding with Czerka against the Ithorians and a couple of things I did to the refugees on Nar Shaddaa. I seem to have developed a weak spot for Ithorians, even the one I tore apart in Pazaak on Dantooine :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I really think forcing Zaalbar to kill Mission tops any list of the most depraved Dark Side acts in the KOTOR games.

Some other actions may kill more people or destroy more lives....but forcing someone to kill their own best friend, who also happens to be a fourteen year old girl? That's just pure sadism.

Nevertheless, after the initial shock, I have to confess to laughing myself sick. Never did like Mission, and frankly, after all the times she said 'bantha poo-doo', I felt she deserved whatever she got.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Guest Damar Stiehl

I returned a borrowed video tape without rewinding it.

You all are teh suck, and I'm teh 3vil 0v3rlord of d00m.

My most evil act so far was brokering good deals for the refugees on Nar Shaddaa the peaceful way (by persuading/intimidating the Serroco and lying to the squid), and goading both parties into a fight afterwards. So I fumbled with a lock in order to provoke the Serroco and purposely failed an intimidate on the squid - for second helpings of the quest XP and of course the combat XP and the loot.

Needless to say, there were no DSPs and my character retained her light side master status.

Long before HK-47 learned what the meaning of Love is, I was running around San Fransisco, shooting at all the kids with my plasma rifle, and listening to the pathetic wail as they melted....

Then for added spice, switching to my laser rifle, and killing everyone else by splitting them in half with laser beams, listening to that soft, tender, meatbag carcass hitting the ground squishy kind of thud.

Grampy Bone says that's some bad mojo mon.

Oh wait, wrong game...