Replaying the Game

How many times have you played KOTOR II?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you played KOTOR II?

• None.
    • One.
    • Two.
    • Three.
    • Four.
    • Five.
    • More than Five.

One time. Would have been more but I started swinging my Xbox controller around my head one day when I was bored and it kinda flew of the wire, hit the wall and smashed into about 15-20 pieces and I still haven't got around to buying a new one 2 and a half weeks later. :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I'm on playthrough five at the moment. With all the class combinations there always seems to be a different angle to take. Add in the LS/DS and you have a lot of combinations to look at. Besides, I've been off work with back problems for a couple weeks. Without this game, daytime TV would've driven me mad...

I wanna try other combinations too, but I can't see myself playing this game or KOTOR for that matter with anything else then a consular. I may play a DS char at some point, or as a soldier.

I think what I can really do if I play this again would be to level my companions better now that I know how it all plays out.

But now that I know the story it won't ever be the same. :p

Do what I do for replaying games. Get to to just before the end, save and start over. Then finish all the ends in one go. Depending on the type of game seeing the end will kill my motivation to play again some times.

The DS side has a different ending , and a different feel altogether (different dialogue options).

Maurader was a LOT of fun.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I was trying a third playthrough as an LS female/LS male Revan, but a save game bug hit me that wiped half my progress.

No more for me until the patch.

One more bug: it seems that if I start a new game, all my save games from the previous playthrough disappear from the Load Game screen. Is that normal?

I was trying a third playthrough as an LS female/LS male Revan, but a save game bug hit me that wiped half my progress.

No more for me until the patch.

One more bug: it seems that if I start a new game, all my save games from the previous playthrough disappear from the Load Game screen. Is that normal?

Um, that's not a bug :( You do realise that different save games appear under different characters? There is an option on the load game menu to switch characters.

I've played nearly through with three characters, but only finished once. Because I REALLY love the game, but I don't think much of the ending. So I play until the end of the part I like, then I start again. It works for me...

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Um, that's not a bug :( You do realise that different save games appear under different characters? There is an option on the load game menu to switch characters.

I only played KOTOR once so I dont know if it's a carried over feature. I found it really helpful though keeping all the games well organised by different characters.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]