K2 Fan Comic Hijinks

OMG...Those manga comics are so sweet and cute :blink:

Especially now when I discovered it while I'm playing exactly the same caucalian blond female jedi...such a coincidence.

I love manga sooo much! I read all "Love Hina" comics. It's something in the drawing style that makes manga girls so beautiful...I absolutely love manga

Keep up the good work aimo, you are awesome!

Goodwood: Collaborations would require quite a bit of commitment to be able to see it through, though! I don't rule out doing it, but looking at my own schedule (exams, thesis-writing, work, fanzine compiling AH!) it's not an option for me atm. Plus, I might scare Eji with my control-freak style of writing @_@

lol... yeah, I agree though, I also have a bit too much on my plate at the moment to be able to collaborate on anything with anyone. :ermm: The control-freak part probably wouldn't bother me though. ;)

And as for a K2 graphic novel, it's too bad that the game copyright issue is not anything like in Japan, where artists can easily pay tribute to the games they love though 'doujinshi, or fan-press comics as the companies think of them as free 'promotion/advertising'...then there would be lots of unnoficial KOTOR comics (especially humorous ones that DH won't pick up) in a physical form for fans to enjoy.

Yeah, that's a major shame. It doesn't stop people from selling fan comics over here, but it means they have to be quiet about selling it. I do see people selling their fan comics at conventions over here though, so that's sort of an option...

Edit: Oh, and for those who requested, I compiled my current art into a very simple kotor fansite page. The link will be in my sig from now on. I'll update the site when I do new drawings, as well as posting on this forum, if you like.

@aimo

Just curious, but why don't your sketches include Visas ???

You must have had her in your party for a portion of the game.

I understand that Obsidian is not Troika so the female character doesn't get a gay romance option with her, but to completely ignore her is just wrong.

@aimo

Just curious, but why don't your sketches include Visas ???

You must have had her in your party for a portion of the game.

I understand that Obsidian is not Troika so the female character doesn't get a gay romance option with her, but to completely ignore her is just wrong.

This one does:

http://aimostudio.com/gallery/sketch/2005/20050206b.jpg

Besides, artists draw what they like, and it's obvious she likes Atton and angst! So that's what she draws.

Yeah, she does have her own freedom on who she draws on who she doesn't draw... she didn't ignore Visas, she's just not that interested in drawing much of her... i mean, she didn't draw much Mira either... if you noticed, she draws more of the men than the women... being a 'she', I think that's a given, so lax up a bit dude, she'll get to drawing Visas when she feels like it...