K2 Fan Comic Hijinks

Aaah, the forums are closing! That'll teach me to lurk 24/7 T_T

Anyways, I've done K2 fan comics in my spare time, and there's no sign of stopping for this girl :) I post these regularly at another K2 forum, but I thought you guys might enjoy them as well...unless you've been to Galactic Theatre, that is...

This first one pager is still my all time favourite :D

web03-01.jpg

(Here be links to others since I don't wan't dialuppers to scream bloody murder)

Too Much Information

Irresistable

Irresistable II

Apprentice

Breakdown

And my latest, featuring DSF Exile and her unique way of stopping an argument :thumbsup:

web03-07.jpg

I may do another one tonight. HORRORS. Thanks for viewing, anyway :)

hahaha...good one man! You really made my day! I was laughing so loud and sudden that my mom was actually wondering if I suddenly had a screw loose in my head. :D

Also, I take it that your drawings and comics are mostly inspired by Japaanese anime drawing style?

Wow, that's some great stuff!

You and Eji should collaborate on a full-scale comic book treatment of KOTOR I and KOTOR II...if that whole Tales from the Old Republic series falls through... ;)

I'm in the presence of genius in these forums... (w00t)

Great work, they should keep the forums open just so you can post more of these kind of comics :thumbsup:

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

WOW! Those are great! One of my friends can draw, but those kick her drawings' butts! (I still think my Stick-Figures are better, though :"> )

:thumbsup:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

LOL hadn't seen that Atton/Disciple one before.... LMAO

Oh man, so great...  :D  I'm out of my league here ;_;

Collaborations are just that -- someone does the writing, and someone else does the art. IMHO, Eji has the edge in the art department, while Aimo is the better writer. I'm sure the two of you could come up with a shared style... :(

well it's a matter of taste .. both are very good at drawing, but they have unique styles .. so it's a matter of taste! and as for better writer .. same deal! I find 'em both quitegood! Aimo has a more manga feel (which is the purpose I know) and Eji seems to catch a very 'common' comic style, although I have only seen the more serious from her.. which was still very good!

so :) to both of you! great job .. and you make me envious!! damn you! hehe

Fortune favors the bald.

well it's a matter of taste .. both are very good at drawing, but they have unique styles .. so it's a matter of taste! and as for better writer .. same deal! I find 'em both quitegood! Aimo has a more manga feel (which is the purpose I know) and Eji seems to catch a very 'common' comic style, although I have only seen the more serious from her.. which was still very good!

so  :blink: to both of you! great job .. and you make me envious!! damn you! hehe

Don't get me wrong, I think the two distinct styles are both good, and both Aimo and Eji are great in the execution. They're both in a professional class, and I think they should try to go pro.

Of course, in fairness to Eji, I was going off of her own opinion of herself -- I haven't seen a comic of hers with writing in it. I think you two should seriously think about collaborating on a KOTOR graphic novel. The best part is that you can use creative license (since you supposedly will not be selling this) to "fill in the gaps" in the story.

I've got a script for you ;)

Invisible Jedi sneaks into Visas' "room" and hangs up the dancer outfit.

Next moring Visas is getting dressed and the jedi force pursuades "this is not the outfit you are looking for , move along".

Visas dons the dancer outfit and steps out into the main hub of the ship.

Everyone is gobsmacked (in the manga way)

She senses something is wrong and asks.

Mira pipes up it's just we have never seen you without your veil before.

cut to frame of jedi and mira getting drunk on "tea"

(made me laugh anyway).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Thanks, everyone. Glad that you like :devil:

Kissamies: Heh heh heh...right on >:) It's just that it's rare to play as a strong female protagonist in most games, so I was happier than normal when there was jedi action to be had as a girl in KOTOR. Not to say that male Revan doesn't have his own merits...I'm just playing his game...really...slowly...

NeoHunter: A couple of friends mentioned that they had the same thing happen to them. Sorry for the weird looks you got ^_^;; Japanese manga was my primary influence when I started out drawing when I was 9, so yeah. I don't restrict myself to just that though; I'm a comics fan in general.

Kyppeh: Aw, that's nice of you to say. That aside though, it is sad that they're closing the K2 forums since there's so many in-depth game-related discussions here, and goodies that pop up here from time to time o:)

Witchzenka: Hoho! I hope he likes them!

Rosbjerg: Not at the moment, since I do these in my spare time in between work and studies. But sometimes when ideas strike, there's no stopping a new comic page! I usually post my stuff regularly in this K2 Forum Community. They're lots of great artists drawing KOTOR here as well!

Eji: Atton/Disc is a new one. And naw, your Atton and Carth are teh best XD

Goodwood: Collaborations would require quite a bit of commitment to be able to see it through, though! I don't rule out doing it, but looking at my own schedule (exams, thesis-writing, work, fanzine compiling AH!) it's not an option for me atm. Plus, I might scare Eji with my control-freak style of writing @_@

Oh, I'm semi-pro actually. I do published comics to supplement my income, though just mostly in the local scene.

And as for a K2 graphic novel, it's too bad that the game copyright issue is not anything like in Japan, where artists can easily pay tribute to the games they love though 'doujinshi, or fan-press comics as the companies think of them as free 'promotion/advertising'...then there would be lots of unnoficial KOTOR comics (especially humorous ones that DH won't pick up) in a physical form for fans to enjoy.