Bug - No Influence from Bao-Dur

I have Bao-Dur in my party all the time, I talk to him, I say the things I need to say. I even did everything the influence guide on the forums says I should. But I don't gain any influence with him. At all. Does anyone else have this problem?

I have Bao-Dur in my party all the time, I talk to him, I say the things I need to say. I even did everything the influence guide on the forums says I should. But I don't gain any influence with him. At all. Does anyone else have this problem?

Currently on my 3rd run through the game, I managed to convert Bao-Dur on Dantooine, after Telos. Was a little surprised he got converted so soon. If you're referring to not getting influence for the atmospheric sensors, I believe you need high Repair skill or some Awareness.

No, I don't get any influence at all. Not during the first conversation. Not when I told him it was okay he lost consciousness at Atris' academy. Not for helping the refugees on Nar Shaddaa. Not for letting him check my work on the land speeder. Not while I helped the stuck Mandalorian on Dxun. Not with the atmospheric sensors. Not anything.

I suppose I'll have to start over.