Please do something !! Patch the ending !!!

OMG, I just finished the game and I gotta say it's brilliant, no really it is, the people who thought up this ending have made it so that when you watch it, you really get to feel what it must've been like for the main character to loose his connection to the force.

Seriously, the ending is so empty, it leaves so many loose ends, IT SO NOT DELIVERS !!

To the obsidian devs: Fellas, I know what the gaming industry's like, you gotta have it all ready on time, but don't go cutting up the ending to save time, it's a horrible thing to do.

Please, have mercy on our souls and patch in a new lengthy ending, PLEASE !!!

There is one good thing about all this, after kicking us in the crotch that way, you really gotta give us a KOTOR3, it's only fair.

*sigh* it is SUPPOSED TO for the sequal, the only thing they gave you closure on is about your companions. The next game is obviously going to be about the exile following revan to where ever he went, and the fact that bao'dur and the droids future were "unknown" leads me to believe they will very likely be accompanying you,

I see.

Hey, BTW, Feargus, are you the guy who made Fallout ? I did'nt realise at first, but this is where you are now.

Listen man, Fallout 1 and 2 were revelations to me, and now that I saw the ending to KoTOR2 I believe I understand, I'm afraid I just got carried away.

I'm not clear on who's handling Fallout 3, you gotta understand we had lost all hope there for a long time. Are you folks handling developpement ? that'd be good to hear. Speaking of Fallout 3, was Van Burren ever playable ? if so I'd really like to try it.

Keep up the good work friends. :p

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

They didn't cut the ending due to budget or time constraints. The ending is supposed to be just how it is. You learn about the fates of your companions (with the exception of Bao-Dur and the droids) so that in itself is an ending. It isn't necessary to see any medal ceramonies or cult worshippings. The ending is fine as it is.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Don't bother. Repeating yourself ad nauseam won't change the crux of the matter: you are wrong. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Don't bother. Repeating yourself ad nauseam won't change the crux of the matter: you are wrong. :blink:

Tee hee. :)

I tried playing KOTOR1 again, but got bored on Taris. Then again I played KOTOR1 through seven times (damn I'm obsessive) so I think it had become a wee bit predictable :)