Hottest/Most Desirable Male Character in KoTOR!

Who is the hottest / most desirable guy in KoTOR, EVER?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest / most desirable guy in KoTOR, EVER?

• Disciple
    • Atton
    • Carth
    • Jolee
    • Kavar
    • Canderous
    • Bao-Dur

Since I haven't played Kotor1 can't really judge those characters, but from the pics/fan art, I'd still prefer Atton. I like clean-shaven over facial hair.

I wonder if you can use a lightsaber to shave. That'd be...manly. Or foolish. Or both. *wink

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Since I haven't played Kotor1 can't really judge those characters, but from the pics/fan art, I'd still prefer Atton. I like clean-shaven over facial hair.

I wonder if you can use a lightsaber to shave. That'd be...manly. Or foolish. Or both. *wink

Why oh why haven't you played the first KotOR? :devil:

Cause I'm not that into the SW universe and when it originally came out for some reason I thought it was more of an action game (maybe I mixed it up with another SW game) so I ignored it.

I picked up KOTOR2 (and a couple others) because I'd just built a new PC and was looking for mid to high spec games to test it out with.

And now...I'm afraid I wouldn't like because I'm so enamoured of the 2nd one. Maybe later. :devil:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Atton or Carth - tough choice. I finally went Atton. Why? Well, I liked his personality better from the moment he said "They stopped feeding me, that's criminal" Carth takes so much work to really get to open up in kotor 1.

Though my heart did go pitter pat when Carth does the big "I wanted to follow" Revan speech for a LS female Revan. Tough tough tough choice there.

Atton or Carth - tough choice.  I finally went Atton.  Why?  Well, I liked his personality better from the moment he said "They stopped feeding me, that's criminal"  Carth takes so much work to really get to open up in kotor 1.

Though my heart did go pitter pat when Carth does the big "I wanted to follow" Revan speech for a LS female Revan.  Tough tough tough choice there.

OMG DEFINATELY carth all the way, baby! i love him!

Cause I'm not that into the SW universe and when it originally came out for some reason I thought it was more of an action game (maybe I mixed it up with another SW game) so I ignored it.

I picked up KOTOR2 (and a couple others) because I'd just built a new PC and was looking for mid to high spec games to test it out with.

And now...I'm afraid I wouldn't like because I'm so enamoured of the 2nd one. Maybe later. :)

I'm not into the SW 'verse or action games that much, either. But K1 is definitely worth your time, if you're looking for story. After K2 the weapons and armor upgrades seem primitive, but once you feel the Force thru Revan, you'll be a believer. It's every bit as awesome a game--it was the first time in eons (or at least since the old Sierra days) that I was so driven to play a game to the exclusion of RL. Went back and played it after my 2nd run-through of K2, and the magic is still there. Whereas I eventually lost interest in BG, and NWN never came close. Just a note if you're using ATI, though ... for me Dantooine is was much a pig in K1 as it was in K2.

Atton for me. ;) Not that I don't like Carth, but he's still sorta too old and mature for me, not to mention the fact of having a dead wife and a bratty snot-nosed kid. The latter especially doesn't help. I loved every moment of Carth romance, but Atton is closer to my age, so it just feels more natural. I'm SO totally disgusted at the absence of any actual romance with him at all. ;)

For the record, I love his attitude. ;) In certain ways we're much alike.

Oh no!!!Atton is second!!!!Ok I'll admit I really like Carth,but Atton is way much cuter than him,and I like is attitude better(too funny). :wub:

He would have been perfect with the so romantic soft side of Carth :">

Hehehe sexy scoundrel power! :wub:

And WHO could SERIOUSLY vote for Disciple?????I hope you're joking....Think about the face of Disciple..and then after look at the topic..HOTTEST and DESIRABLE... :o

If I was female I would either go with Atton or Bao Dur. Disciple was to Prince Charming for my tastes. Its nice for the 5 year olds going to see Sleeping Beauty for the first time, but other than that no.

I guess I wil vote for Bao Dur. That should make Plooby and the Bao Dur fans happy. :wub: