Hottest/Most Desirable Male Character in KoTOR!

Who is the hottest / most desirable guy in KoTOR, EVER?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest / most desirable guy in KoTOR, EVER?

• Disciple
    • Atton
    • Carth
    • Jolee
    • Kavar
    • Canderous
    • Bao-Dur

What? Atton's still losing to Carth by a single vote? Ouch. Somehow Carth's too old for me. Oh well. :lol:

Too old? He's only like 38.

But then I guess not everyone here is in the same age group as me. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

There's a poll for hottest girl character elsewhere in the forums, so I thought I'd even things up.

Cast your vote now...  Be sure to really think about it before you do, since you can only vote once. ^_~  Show your true loyalty!  There can be only one...

I'll let the votes collect on this poll for a week or so, then draw a pic of the winner.  :D

Edit: Oh yeah, feel free to post a reply here as to why you picked who you did.  :">

This was a very tough choice. It seems I tied up Carth and Atton, and that's appropriate, somehow. Throughout the game, I kept calling Atton 'Carth'.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVED Bao-Dur. Liked Jolee very much, but didn't see or hear him, and he was a bit old in the my traditional hotness sense. (Look who's talking). Atton was a good character, full of wit and attitude. But when I first saw that holo of Carth... yeah, that's what it is. I missed him! The only one who would have been higher on the scale was Revan himself. Don't even try to tell me he's never coming back.

OK, used my vote to bring Atton and Carth in the same bed score-wise yet again... :ermm:"

I resent lack of Sion as the choice, btw. But that might have something to do with the fact i had to make a saving throw to keep my pants on when he did the "you're beautiful to me" thing with that deep voice of his :">

wow, the Atton/Carth battle is fascinating to check up on every so often.... lol, as soon as it looks like one is winning, the other catches up. Bao's also getting a very respectable number of votes.

... and because I'm evilly biased, I shall cheer Carth voters on with my recent pic:

mangacarth_sample.jpg

muhahaha :rolleyes:

I always thought Carth was a bit too old and that's why I wasn't interested in him, wife, kids ect. Now his son I could have gone for!

Atton rocked though, I've been wondering if I could call my boyfriend Atton in the throws of passion without him noticing.... He'd probably think I was crazy.

Atton rocked though, I've been wondering if I could call my boyfriend Atton in the throws of passion without him noticing....  He'd probably think I was crazy.

LOL... either that or he might be a bit mad that it's someone else's name.

Hehe, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Atton (he's what interested me in the sequel to begin with), but if I was forced to choose between the two, Carth edges out in the end.

Hm... how old is Atton, anyway? I always kinda thought he seemed like he was in his early 30's or so (from his experiences and how he acts)... not so much older than Carth really, who's 38.

off topic, but since Bao's gotten so many votes lately, I'll put this up too, so I don't get too much hate for the Carth pic :rolleyes:

baodur.jpg

Hm... how old is Atton, anyway?  I always kinda thought he seemed like he was in his early 30's or so (from his experiences and how he acts)...  not so much older than Carth really, who's 38.

I posted what as supposed to be the characters' official ages in another thread. Atton's is supposed to be 29-32, which since I'm 22 - is a hell of a lot better than 38. Additionally, in KOTOR II, five or so odd years have passed since KOTOR I, which makes Carth eww... like 43! Almost twice as old as me!

I posted what as supposed to be the characters' official ages in another thread. Atton's is supposed to be 29-32, which since I'm 22 - is a hell of a lot better than 38. Additionally, in KOTOR II, five or so odd years have passed since KOTOR I, which makes Carth eww... like 43! Almost twice as old as me!

Aw... middle age people need love too! LOL :D hehehe...

I think that's the funny thing about videogames, though... if you put both their character models side by side, I don't think Carth actually looks all that much older than Atton (well, hell they used the same model for kotor2, so I guess he ages well). Hell, if he shaved he might seem more like Dustil. >_> Canderous and Jolee certainly look old though... :/

I'm a couple years older than ya, though, so maybe mr. Onasi's age doesn't bug me as much. ;) Plus, if I were somehow in that world, that'd mean I'd have aged 4 years as well... hm.. a 24 year old and a 38 year old... *ponder* Well, almost 25, but still... *tries to do the math* lol

But, I digress... I feel I've wronged you by not reinforcing my Atton love enough. :( I'll make a nice drawing to fix that. :) In many ways -- good ways -- you remind me of myself and I'd like to make things right between us. :D

... lol ok ok, so that was a stretch, but I still mean well. ;)

One of my favourite lines from the game is what Mira said when she first met Disciple:

"Are you sure you want to take this guy with us? I mean, he's easy on the eyes, but he talks like a roomful of Jedi."

lol.gif

Eji, you so totally rock. That is a fabulous pic of Bao-dur. The only thing that could make it better was if it was, oh, say 1027 x 768 and in color. :D Not that I'm suggesting a wallpaper of a favorite character of mine or anything. :(" Nope not at all. ;)

Aw... middle age people need love too! LOL  :D  hehehe...

Okay, then take your wrinkled old prune back home with you. :(

I'm a couple years older than ya, though, so maybe mr. Onasi's age doesn't bug me as much.  ;)  Plus, if I were somehow in that world, that'd mean I'd have aged 4 years as well...  hm.. a 24 year old and a 38 year old...  *ponder*  Well, almost 25, but still...  *tries to do the math*  lol

He~y, you're not that many years my senior. But hey, if you want to play mom to Dustil, who's probably your age, fine by me, but talk about some serious resentment issues.

But, I digress...  I feel I've wronged you by not reinforcing my Atton love enough.  :)  I'll make a nice drawing to fix that. :) 

... lol ok ok, so that was a stretch, but I still mean well.  ;)

Aww... aren't you just the sweetest thing ever. *sigh* Figures, sometimes it takes a woman to make a woman feel special. ;) With a nice, randy Atton Rand piccie! ;)

In many ways -- good ways -- you remind me of myself and I'd like to make things right between us.  :D

Well then, you must be referring to my award-winning personality and skewed view of reality. How nice to meet another so maladjusted! :D

Okay, then take your wrinkled old prune back home with you. ;)

;) He's not wrinkled... -Influence

He~y, you're not that many years my senior. But hey, if you want to play mom to Dustil, who's probably your age, fine by me, but talk about some serious resentment issues.

Eh, well Dustil would probably benefit from a female figure in his life... but how old is he, really? I never once thought he was around my age... he always seemed like a teenager.

Well then, you must be referring to my award-winning personality and skewed view of reality. How nice to meet another so maladjusted! :D

Yup, my view of reality is definitely skewed... usually shows through in some of my drawings. :(

Wow. This was a hard choice. I have 3 favorite guys Atton, Ba0-Dur and Carth. They're all great and hot. But I picked Carth. :) So what if he's 40 something now. Our characters are probalbly old too. ( How old do you think you had to be able to fight in the mand.wars? I think Dustil is probably in his early twenties by now. Carth could have been like 20 when he was born so that would put Dustil at 18 during KOTOR 1.)

Back to the hot guys. How could anyone not like Atton's personality. And he looks good just standing there in his undies :-"

Bao-Dur is also extremely hot :ermm: How could you not love him too. With his gentle voice and that hot body. (w00t) he's sexy.

Carth.... that first holo got me too and brought a wave of joy to me :wub: I loved the interactions with him. when he would laugh and get mad and call my girl beautiful. He's #1 to me. :)

One of my favourite lines from the game is what Mira said when she first met Disciple:

"Are you sure you want to take this guy with us?  I mean, he's easy on the eyes, but he talks like a roomful of Jedi."

lol.gif

"easy on the eyes"... gawd. :) Last night whenever I saw him I kept chuckling because I couldn't get out of my head the comment that a few people made here on how he looks like Prince Charming in Shrek 2. Of course, as my character is DS this time around, he looks a bit like a warped, undead Prince Charming. It's the hair though! I can't stand the hair!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Atton rocked though, I've been wondering if I could call my boyfriend Atton in the throws of passion without him noticing....  He'd probably think I was crazy.

off topic, but since Bao's gotten so many votes lately, I'll put this up too, so I don't get too much hate for the Carth pic :devil:

baodur.jpg

*bites her tongue to stop the girly squealing*

Thank you for doing Bao-Dur! This is so, so good. I know I'm late to the voting (other games kept me from picking up KOTOR when I should've) but he has my vote all the way, interspecies breeding issues be damned. :devil:

I know you can hear me... I've always known. It is why I followed you.