Hottest/Most Desirable Male Character in KoTOR!

Who is the hottest / most desirable guy in KoTOR, EVER?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest / most desirable guy in KoTOR, EVER?

• Disciple
    • Atton
    • Carth
    • Jolee
    • Kavar
    • Canderous
    • Bao-Dur

I wish I could have voted for both Carth and Bao-Dur. :blink: Oh, well I voted for Carth, just because he was my first Bioware love. (You guys know what I mean, stop laughing) :D

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

My first post :)

Had to point that out first, anyways I picked Atton instead of Carth because A comes before C.

j/k >_<

I just like how Atton interacts with everyone. Who am I kidding I liked him the first time we get to see him. Nothing against Carth he's pretty high on my likable characters list still, but Atton is now #1. :blink:

Had to vote for Carth though Atton is great too....

But Carth is well just Carth :ermm: I mean... OK well theres really nothing that I can list that hasnt already been said as to why Carth is so great....

Ill just say that I wish a guy in real life could actually show that dedication to love.... ;)

Who would you want to have children with, Atton or Carth?

Well, whoever had the child out of us would probably die. ;)

I'm a guy, so you know.

I'd go for Bao-Dur. He's voice is soothing, he's incredibly intelligent, which is a must, he's loyal and he has a strong will and compassionate personality. The perfect guy :ermm:

I'd go for Bao-Dur. He's voice is soothing, he's incredibly intelligent, which is a must, he's loyal and he has a strong will and compassionate personality. The perfect guy  :lol:

Well said, and exactly why I adore him.

As for the poster right above that post, wanting to find a man devoted to love like Carth is... I've met him, and he's mine. :wub: Our fourteenth wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple months.

Uhm, get more influence with GoTo and you might understand the why...

And I'm with all the Randy Fans. (hehehe, just had to add that.) I agree that his snarky attitude and the fact that he gets the additional interactions between the crew does flesh him out better (in certain respects. That there are so few dialogues with the PC - especially in a romantic sense - really bum me out though).

I like Disciple in the sense of story behind his character - but the character model in game just looks so out of place compared to the rest of him (too old and weird-looking).

lol... even Jolee has gotten more votes than Disciple so far...

Kavar got a nice respectable number of votes, especially considering you can't control him.

lol... even Jolee has gotten more votes than Disciple so far...

Kavar got a nice respectable number of votes, especially considering you can't control him.

Well, Disciple's personality is whiny and annoying and egocentric (from what little I saw), and Jolee is a thousand times hotter. He's a very good looking man, in terms of polygonal people. And he's just funny.

Hm... should I leave a couple more days in this poll for voting, or should it just be called now?  I'd hate to end it with Carth being so close... ;_;

Hey, you can't show such favoritism on an objectively taken poll like this. I mean, what is some crazy fangirl who liked Disciple kept this poll open until she had infected enough people with her strange ideas to make him the winner?!

Ludicrous I say!

Hey, you can't show such favoritism on an objectively taken poll like this. I mean, what is some crazy fangirl who liked Disciple kept this poll open until she had infected enough people with her strange ideas to make him the winner?!

Ludicrous I say!

Heh, now that I'd like to see.... or would I?

Ludicrous I say!

That was really cheap - throwing in that Carth quote like that. <_<

Ludicrous I say!

What, me? What did I do? o:)

um heh heh (w00t)

I quess I'm the one who brought the award of *hottest Male* winner to Atton at last

It was my vote that had Atton got more +1 to win Carth :lol:

Atton give me the kiss ~* :lol:

(J/K :lol: )

I'm kinda feeling pity for Disciple..

He got no votes at all even if his name's on the top of the list :wub:

I don't think he's never Hot/Desireable such badly,

just obsessed by Atton a lot.. that's all..

I liked him too as my another lightside companion.

I...I so pity him...again...

Ludicrous I say!

What, me? What did I do? :)

Hey... I was being serious here! :wub: