Hottest/Most Desirable Male Character in KoTOR!

Who is the hottest / most desirable guy in KoTOR, EVER?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest / most desirable guy in KoTOR, EVER?

• Disciple
    • Atton
    • Carth
    • Jolee
    • Kavar
    • Canderous
    • Bao-Dur

There's a poll for hottest girl character elsewhere in the forums, so I thought I'd even things up.

Cast your vote now... Be sure to really think about it before you do, since you can only vote once. ^_~ Show your true loyalty! There can be only one...

Edit: Oh yeah, feel free to post a reply here as to why you picked who you did. :">

There's a poll for hottest girl character elsewhere in the forums, so I thought I'd even things up.

Cast your vote now...  Be sure to really think about it before you do, since you can only vote once. ^_~  Show your true loyalty!  There can be only one...

I'll let the votes collect on this poll for a week or so, then draw a pic of the winner.  :D

Well, I voted for Atton, but I'm pretty sure Carth'll be the winner - a little old for my tastes, but most girls like older men I guess. *shrugs*

Well, I voted for Atton, but I'm pretty sure Carth'll be the winner - a little old for my tastes, but most girls like older men I guess. *shrugs*

lol, well it looks like Atton's in the lead, though... er, heh I wonder who cast that one vote for Carth... :blink:"

Atton for me. Carth was great too, but Atton had those great behind-the-scenes moments when talking to Bao-Dur and Disciple. Plus he's force sensitive, so ultimately he has to be able to understand your character better.

Plus he's slightly younger and better looking too, in my opinion.

lol, well it looks like Atton's in the lead, though... er, heh I wonder who cast that one vote for Carth... ;)"

Heh, I picked Carth. Atton's funny, but you really don't get to share those Han/Leia type jabs with him like you do with Carth. I just wish I could pick them all...cause they were all cool :thumbsup: ~ maybe with the exception of Disciple. Wish he his hair wasn't so ...flat

I have to admit that I voted Canderous simply because nobody really draws the poor guy. I think Aimo drew Mandalore once, but other than that, I don't think I've seen much Mandalore/Canderous fanart.

Oh, and of course I voted this way because Canderous has a powerful combination of Honor, Dignity, Loyalty, and Pride. At the same time he controls his pride and is able to swallow it when need be, I.E. the many dialogues between himself and Revan where you learn that he had great respect for Revan's tactical prowess, etc. Finally, Canderous does have a very strong will. It may not be as readily apparent as Carth or Atton, but Canderous won't back down from something that he believes in, no matter the odds. He's just not quite as brash as the other two.

I'm a guy, of course, so my perspectives are skewed somewhat, but I keep an open mind on these things. You'd think that since I dig Mira that I'd be all about Atton, but the difference is that Atton seems like he has a few screws loose in the head.

Honorable Mentions: Carth and Kavar. I respect Kavar for pretty much the same reasons as Canderous, furthermore he's actually a good person and very likeable, unfortunately, as he is a non-party NPC, you can't expect the same depth of character as you could get with Canderous or Carth. Carth is a great guy and in the real world I definitely would have no problem kicking it with him and my friends, but if it came down to choosing between him and Canderous as far as romantic interests, it just doesn't seem like Carth really... has it all together. Perhaps it's that vulnerability or whatnot that attracts some women to him, I'm not sure, I just know that I don't particularly appreciate obvious weakness in a potential relationship. Again, Carth's cool and I use him in most of my KOTOR1 parties, just not someone who I'd spend my life with, if I were a girl.

Though I can certainly understand if 98% of the female audience were unable to really latch onto Canderous because his personality isn't that of a "romantic" and he seems to be fascinated more by warfare and strength. I blame the devs for not putting in a Canderous romance, as then I'm sure he'd probably be a bit more able to contend with Atton and Carth.

And yes. I'm incredibly secure to be posting my honest thoughts on a thread about the most desirable male characters, I know.

Mira forever!

Ooo, finally a poll where I can vote for Carth! :) Yeah, I like Atton well enough, but I've gotta say that I worship his Carth-ness! <snicker> Seriously, how can you not vote for him? Waiting four long years for Revan, searching for the woman he loves, etc. Now THAT'S dedication (or obsession depending on how you look at it). ;) Actually, I was always partial to the Candy-man myself, personally I liked his sense of honor & pragmatism as well (but I had to go with Carth). If Canderous had been a romantic option in KotOR 1 I think that it would've been quite interesting. It's a pity that he was wasted in KoTOR 2 though. Candy should've had more dialogue options with LS players, and really, shouldn't he have edged a little closer to neutrality after the events of KoTOR 1? It seemed that they threw a lot of his character development out the window, oh well... Mandalorians will be Mandolorians I guess.

Can't say I have any interest in Canderous at all. Indeed, my first play through of KotOR 1 I didn't even take him with me after we left Taris.

I liked him only slightly more after doing his side quest in my second play through.

I like Atton, but just gotta say Carth is the winner for me. He's got dedication and loyalty, sweet and with a sense of humor, lots of fun flirting with him in game, and that niiiiice wallpaper of him still makes my little heart go pitter-pat. :)

I voted for Bao Dur... becasue everyone else was going to vote for Carth. :)

Of the two... Carth is the clear winner, but Bao Dur is a close runner up. I think that a romance could actually work between Bao Dur and the Exile. Poor Carth and Revan don't have a snow ball's chance in hell >_< ... my opinion only. (I invite you to read both my LS and DS fics over at FanFic.net to explore that opinion.)

I voted Atton becauce I like my men snarky with dark pasts. I had this fangirlish crush on Canderous in KOTOR. I was kinda cheesed I had no flirt options with him. <_<

I almost voted Bao-dur, I need a wav of that man saying yes General. :">

Where's the "guy with gigantic handlebars"-option. He was HAWT!

Bah! I voted for Bao-Dur thanks to the great voice-acting.

Yes, there was considerable voice talent, especially on the phrase "Yes,General" ... :thumbsup:

Now,you girls seem to forget THE man, the one whose voice could destroy an army(and a lady's composure), the ONE, the ONLY, Khoonda militia leader. What's his name, anyway?