For the Greedy

Dantooine: Help Askul and when its time for reward use force persuade (Dominate Mind) 12'000 Credits :D

Nar'Shaddaa: The thugs in the central part of the landing pad (where the civilian says your his friend) Use Force Persuade (Dominate Mind) the Trandoshan will give you all his credits and jump into the deep dark pit., the other will resist and attack. Quick 1,000 Credits :p

Onderon: When you get an open starport pass sell it to the female named "Sakaire" she will trade it for either a weapon, money, or a lightsaber crystal..

The Crystal:

Quixgoni

Damage: +5

Regenerate Force Points : 1

Restricted to Dark Jedi

There is also a lady named Ada who will pay you to remove guards from their posts the first one is easy the dude under the gate can be killed by messing with the control panel near the mansion (behind the statue) the other is in the catina and the other is out in the west plaza ( you must prove the doctor innocent first before you kill riken) He's the only black dude (no racism meant) in the plaza shouldnt be hard to find him.

1/5 times he'll be wearing M'FH'ugka or what ever that obscene word is. Ada will pay you 2000 a pop and pay you an extra 1000 if you make the dude in the catina retire otherwise you may hire Ponar for 500 to kill him.

Total: 6000 Credits (5500)

Persuasion Succesful: 7000 Credits

Nar'Shaddaa: The Red Sun gang will try to kill you when you confront the leader you can make him pay you randomly stop by everynow and then (its better than killing him)

Each Visit: 1500 Credits

Telos: speak to the Twilek in the apartments, aparentlly the idiot betted his girlfriend. Buy the slave for yourself and make 800 every visit i havent yet tried if you can sell her for a even higher cost.

Each Visit: 800 Credits

THERE IS MUCH MUCH MORE IM TOO LAZY RIGHT NOW :)

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

I used that Red Sun option in my current playthough, DS, and I figured making a deal with slavers would be worth DS points, but it didn't give me any. I've gotten 1500 and 1600 credits out of them so far, and still no DS points for dealing with slavers.

Of course it seems like there's very little worth buying in kotor2. It's too bad there's not a spot like Yavin where you can get really good stuff, then all these big money grabs would be more beneficial.

Telos: speak to the Twilek in the apartments, aparentlly the idiot betted his girlfriend. Buy the slave for yourself and make 800 every visit i havent yet tried if you can sell her for a even higher cost.

Each Visit: 800 Credits

Even more, the first time it's 800, but it gets more every visit (1200, 1300, etc.)

Also on Dantooine, the guy (at the swoopbike crash) asking for these "things", if you give the 3 (easy to find, just a short walk...) you can persuade (awarness needed) to give 4000, GO-TO interveres and now you get 5000 credits.

A 66% (2000 creds) improvement in a few lines conversation.

GO-TO needs to be on your party ofcourse...

I used that Red Sun option in my current playthough, DS, and I figured making a deal with slavers would be worth DS points, but it didn't give me any.  I've gotten 1500 and 1600 credits out of them so far, and still no DS points for dealing with slavers. 

Of course it seems like there's very little worth buying in kotor2.  It's too bad there's not a spot like Yavin where you can get really good stuff, then all these big money grabs would be more beneficial.

You can buy thingies and demolish them for components. Then Bau-Bau can make superb gadgets for the upgrades.

Also the guy on Telos gives you the best prices for your stuff.

If you are looking for easy money with which to buy items, all you need to do is talk to the Handmaiden. Choose the dialogue option where she teaches you Enchani fighting. This is done without armor, etc. When finished, put your armor on, then talk to her. One of the options is to ask her to put clothes on. She argues about the necessity (geez--why can't I find someone with that attitude?) and chose the statement that clothes restrict movement, making one a better fighter, etc. She will then put on the Handmaiden's robe. Go to her inventory, take the robe off her so she is armorless again, then talk to her and repeat the dialogue to put clothes on. You can repeat this infinite times. The robes can be sold for about 2000 credits a piece or alternately broken down at the work station for about 200 parts depending on your repair skill rank (20). If you've already progressed with the Handmaiden in the story, just take off her armor in inventory and then when talking to her select the dialogue option that asks her to put clothes on. This is the EASIEST way to make money in KOTOR2 that I've found.

Hammer.

If you are looking for easy money with which to buy items, all you need to do is talk to the Handmaiden.  Choose the dialogue option where she teaches you Enchani fighting.  This is done without armor, etc.  When finished, put your armor on, then talk to her.  One of the options is to ask her to put clothes on.  She argues about the necessity (geez--why can't I find someone with that attitude?) and chose the statement that clothes restrict movement, making one a better fighter, etc.  She will then put on the Handmaiden's robe.  Go to her inventory, take the robe off her so she is armorless again, then talk to her and repeat the dialogue to put clothes on.  You can repeat this infinite times.  The robes can be sold for about 2000 credits a piece or alternately broken down at the work station for about 200 parts depending on your repair skill rank (20).  If you've already progressed with the Handmaiden in the story, just take off her armor in inventory and then when talking to her select the dialogue option that asks her to put clothes on.  This is the EASIEST way to make money in KOTOR2 that I've found.

Hammer.

Yes, this is stupid bug from the dev. Using it is equal to enabling the console and typing yourself $$$ zillions of credits...