Neverwinter Nights 2

paul10000

I'm just wondering what the relationship is between Obsidian and Bioware. I know that some of the developers at Obsidian have had past relationships through Interplay and Black Isle with Bioware via Baldur's Gate (unless I'm wrong about that), but it seems weird that Obsidian's first two games would be sequels to two successful Bioware products (I guess 'successful' is an unnecessary adjective when discussing Bioware, though).

Just wondering.

The relationship is that they are good pals and Bioware wanted them to do good so they handed them some sequels so they could start off successful. Since there is less risk developing a squel than a new game Obsidian of course took the chance to develop the two games.

Not to emntion the fact that BIO will make money off of both KOTOR2 and NWN2 and still have time to make money on their own developed games. They win either way. :thumbsup:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Not to emntion the fact that BIO will make money off of both KOTOR2 and NWN2 and still have time to make money on their own developed games. They win either way. :)

Agreed, Bio still will make money off of these products. But Bio also needed someone they could trust to do the job. They don

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson