Petition and Cut Material

Alright, since the previous Thread surrounding signing a Petition to restore the ending of KotOR II, I've taken it upon myself to begin it anew. So, to all you out there who are unaware of the existence of the Cut Material.....

Here is the Cut Material

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29764 It's primarily on the first few pages, with a few sound files.

Here is a link to sign the Petition.

http://www.petitiononline.com/kotor2

If I get banned, I promise you I shall return!!!!

Go show em', Neo! Fight da law.

But seriously... do you know how futile your post is?

a) you are not the first who tries to "continue the glorious tradition"!

b) you will acomplish nothing with it. At all.

c) forget what I said:

The thought that you would always return - probably even from the grave! - to rant for me and mine gives me a warm tingly feeling! And that makes your post an extremely valuable contribution - to my life, to this forum, to the force.

So please be careful... you are playing a dangerous game with high stakes!

Still, someone has to do it, I guess.

Farewell!

You'll be back

3071! (w00t)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And you would get banned again, and again, until your ISP was notified of your actions.

Kid, this ain't your friggin' private playground. If the thread was deleted, it was deleted by one of the people who own this forum, or in turn act on their behalf. I'm not even going to get into the reasons they might have had.

Posting here isn't your right, it's more like a privilege. If you can't abide by the decisions of the staff, this place isn't for you.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

And you would get banned again, and again, until your ISP was notified of your actions.

Kid, this ain't your friggin' private playground. If the thread was deleted, it was deleted by one of the people who own this forum, or in turn act on their behalf. I'm not even going to get into the reasons they might have had.

Posting here isn't your right, it's more like a privilege. If you can't abide by the decisions of the staff, this place isn't for you.

Yeah thanks for your "moderation". Oh and also thanks for presuming to know why they deleted the other thread. I'm sure if they wanted to stop threads like this they would've left a message in the other thread saying it was inappropriate.

So please stop attacking people who are trying to express their opinion in a respectful manner. If Obsidian wants to close this thread down then it's their choice, not yours. And if they don't close it down will you you leave because you can't abide by the decisions of the staff?

So much for poetic license......

I've got to say Numbers, you are an impressive ****.  You manage the condescension to your superiors (yes I know the seeming contradiction) perfectly.  And this is a compliment.

The sole thought of you being superior to me, or anyone else for that matter was funny enough to make me spill my milk... through the nose. Nice one. I think you might have a future as a comedian, since your career as a troll will end before it begins.

Yeah thanks for your "moderation".  Oh and also thanks for presuming to know why they deleted the other thread.  I'm sure if they wanted to stop threads like this they would've left a message in the other thread saying it was inappropriate.

You are welcome.

But please, would you mind telling me what's your expert opinion on why the other thread was DELETED? You know, that's not what they do with threads that grow too much or are derailed. Those are just locked. There's a difference, Holmes.

So please stop attacking people who are trying to express their opinion in a respectful manner.  If Obsidian wants to close this thread down then it's their choice, not yours.

Well, my reply wasn't in reference to the thread itself, but to the comment about the ban. That's why I quoted it, you know? Oh, right, reading is too taxing an effort for you. Don't worry, we understand.

And if they don't close it down will you you leave because you can't abide by the decisions of the staff?

Apparently, not only reading is too much for your poor brain, but writing is, too, since you failed to make any sense. Keep trying, though. There's a mathematical chance that, by bashing the keyboard with your forehead, you might actually write something sensible. You just have to do it enough times.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You are welcome.

But please, would you mind telling me what's your expert opinion on why the other thread was DELETED? You know, that's not what they do with threads that grow too much or are derailed. Those are just locked. There's a difference, Holmes.

There were alot of posts and it may have been causing too much traffic if it stayed around, I'm not sure unlike you I don't want to presume I know what the goals of deleting the thread were, so there's no reason to dwell on it. If they thought it was inappropriate they probably woul've closed this thread. They still might we'll see.

Well, my reply wasn't in reference to the thread itself, but to the comment about the ban. That's why I quoted it, you know? Oh, right, reading is too taxing an effort for you. Don't worry, we understand.

Apaprently you understand because you don't even comprehend your own posts:

If the thread was deleted, it was deleted by one of the people who own this forum, or in turn act on their behalf.

hmmm a direct reference to The Thread

Also your lack of comprehension extends to the original poster joking about coming back after being banned, obviously you did not understand a common literary device called humour.

Apparently, not only reading is too much for your poor brain, but writing is, too, since you failed to make any sense. Keep trying, though. There's a mathematical chance that, by bashing the keyboard with your forehead, you might actually write something sensible. You just have to do it enough times.

Well I just gave you the same suggestion you gave someone else:

If you can't abide by the decisions of the staff, this place isn't for you.

So I guess you see how foolish your original comment was when I suggested the same thing to you. Your frustration and commiserable attempt at an insult are noted. In any case if you'd like to continue this please PM me otherwise we should stop spamming this thread.

Well I just gave you the same suggestion you gave someone else:

If you can't abide by the decisions of the staff, this place isn't for you.

Yeah, only you seem to be overlooking this little but very relevant detail. I didn't start a thread with the same subject that one that got deleted by the staff. If one of my threads was deleted, I wouldn't start a new one with the same subject. And if I was banned, I would most certainly not "come back".

So yeah, it's nice and all to give me my own piece of advice, but you know, I don't need it. ;)

In any case if you'd like to continue this please PM me otherwise we should stop spamming this thread.

This thread is spam in itself, and people has lost interest in it. It will either be deleted again if it grows like the last one, or most likely just die.

And no, I don't waste time in private flamewars. I only do it publicly. I'm a performer of sorts. :thumbsup: