Has anybody read this?

B5C

http://www.gamespy.com/articles/592/592496p1.html

A great artical on the death of Trokia and also has some parts about Obsidian and the forums here.

Pretty good read. I'd attribute their niche products, combined with their public blaming of publishers for bad products to their demise. A publisher isn't going to take a chance on a game you're coming out with that has a limited audience if you have a history of blaming the publisher publicly if it fails.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Notice what was said on pg. 3, about LucasArts being very upset about last week's article?  Makes some things around here look a little bit different.

Yea, that

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Interesting enough article, and I think its probably a fairly accurate summation of the cause of Troika's demise.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Good idea for an article and well executed. Thanks B5C :(

n/p: Ram-Zet - Queen

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds