Hey Devs! What about the Xbox?

Is the Xbox going to get a patch/bug fix? I paid my money just like the PC customers. I know there are a lot of Xbox haters in here, but that doesn't mean we should be dismissed. Is something in the works? Has the idea even been acknowledged?

I think we deserve to know something.

Yeah will their be a CD buyable with the same things the patch offers and possibly less randomized loot that way finding unique items will be easier. As in defeating malak in the trials will get you his robe, and Possibly revans robe by defeating revan in the trials although they may need to be stronger and revans robe will have to be added. many players dont get to see the items they wish they could have. fixing this would be awesome

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

I don't know much about XBoxes, but I thought that there wasn't any way to do this if the game didn't have Live support, and as far as I know KotOR 2 doesn't. (A pruchasable CD is just a fantasy, I'm afraid)

true, a Limited Edition version?

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

here's there answer they will give you XboX'ers....silence = NO!!!

just so ou know i have a xbox to but just decided to wait for the pc version because they can patch it....

I believe they will consider my idea i mean many good games release a limited edition version, GOTY, or a platinum version whihc they can throw new things in that patches offer and what fans would like. and plus id buy it and so whould anyone else.

Listen....I know the Developers are in a VERY bad mood because of all the hate mongering going on. I'm not an angry gamer (I really enjoyed it), but I don't have the extra change to go out and buy the PC version and even if I did I doubt my computer could handle it. All I am asking is that you guys (Devs) give us some kind of answer. Please!?!?

i got the xbox version and i knew the risks going in (ie. not being able to fix or patch things). thems the risks when you buy the console version over the pc version.

i understand why youre upset, but at the same time from a technical point of view, it would be next to impossible (i believe, but i guess i shouldnt comment since i dont know the inner workings of an xbox) to "patch" a console game without making it a new version and selling it for a discount. whereas a pc version can be patched quite easily (in relative terms) and distributed for download over the net.

I dont hate obsidian, I just believe us x-box owners should get the smae treatment pc gamers get. And i belive with the many fixes and suggetsions and stujff the hate mingering will leave, due to the supposed cut scenes.

I will probably wait abit... save my pennys... check out the fixes that the patch will give... and then I have enough of both (pennys and fixes), I will shell out for the PC game, too. :">

Can you say... sucker? :) I knew you could.

Oh... and that's not a dig on OE. It's just a fact of life for those of us who play Xbox first. >_<

Actually they could put out a a patch or expansion for the XBox - they did it with KOTOR 1 when they put the Yavin Station extra content stuff on a CD and distributed for free with some Gaming magazine. The fact that XBox has a built in harddrive allows for this kind of thing so I think it would be easy to do.

Actually they could put out a a patch or expansion for the XBox - they did it with KOTOR 1 when they put the Yavin Station extra content stuff on a CD and distributed for free with some Gaming magazine.  The fact that XBox has a built in harddrive allows for this kind of thing so I think it would be easy to do.

Yes I agree, they can do it. As I have said numerous times, it has been done for Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon. That

SInce the x-box is to blame for the rushed and unfinished state of the game then yes, I do believe x-box owners should be left high and dry. Higher profit on large amount of x-box owners = game rushed out by greedy Lucasarts so they can line their pockets during christmas season. o:)

^^^You're an idiot^^^

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

SInce the x-box is to blame for the rushed and unfinished state of the game then yes, I do believe x-box owners should be left high and dry. Higher profit on large amount of x-box owners = game rushed out by greedy Lucasarts so they can line their pockets during christmas season.  o:)

...okay, whatever you say. Spoken like a true Pc gamer

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ya especially when that truth is that you're an idiot

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

SInce the x-box is to blame for the rushed and unfinished state of the game then yes, I do believe x-box owners should be left high and dry. Higher profit on large amount of x-box owners = game rushed out by greedy Lucasarts so they can line their pockets during christmas season.  o:)

You can post what you "believe" somewhere else. Though I appreciate your ignorance. (w00t)

The truth hurts sometimes, I know.

Yeah it does and your an idiot :blink: Please dont let us down obsidian, bioware failed to give proper support and possibly a new edition. Please help us x-box gamers out you will also bring faith to those who lack any in you. As I said before this will change thw way many haters will look at you and appease many of those who have xbox. >_<