Kreia Faking Death???

I just had this thought, and it seems almost totally pointless, but I would like to know if someone else ever thought of this. At the end, after you beat her, could Kreia be faking her death? I mean, if you're DS, you throw her down into the Core, and the movie is called "Kreia's Death." In that movie, however, you see her fanning her arms, and dead people usually don't do that... Do they? :)

On LS, you don't dispose of the body... Perhaps she was still alive? At the beginning of the game, she was faking death... Maybe she pulled the same trick twice??? :(

Lemme know what you all think.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I know, i'm just wondering if maybe there is some way she could have lived if you're LS. LOL.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I really like Kreia... i think she can even beat the Exile if she wanted (she almost killed him in "one shot" on dantooine), but also i think she really died.

She alredy won, she have no more reason to live...

And during the game i had the impression that her life was against her own plans, she tells to the Exile that the echoes of Malachor V have to be stopped or the galaxy will be destroyed (and i think she is one of these echoes).

Also she can't leave the force, this is probably against her main goal, as Atris and her teachings had to be stopped, so probably even her and her teachings have to suffer the same fate.

Just speculations eheh, but for sure after the final enlightment of the Exile she have no more reasons to live.