Cut Dantooine Content?

I was randomly browsing the dialog.tlk file in the KOTOR2 root directory using TK102's TLK Editor when I noticed something odd that jumped out at me on entry 94164 -- a datapad that I never saw in the game:

This is Kaevee's journal. Most of it is incoherent and she seems to have been deeply troubled by ghosts of her past. Her last entry is:

"Today another THIEF came into my home. His name was Vrook. I sent my laigreks to kill him. But with a wave of his hand they were motionless. He was different and frightened me. The mercenaries (evil!!) came into my home and captured him. They said they were taking him to the kinrath caves. I hope he comes back, I must know how he fooled my pets!"

The content seems to indicate that it should be found in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, and that this "Kaevee" is the one responsible for the hordes of laigreks you find down there. Curious, I searched for other mentions of this character, and found a semi-complete conversation tree starting at entry 94065 (semi-complete in that many options appear to be missing, and there are several conversation paths that seem mutually exclusive -- this may just be due to my unfamiliarity with the script format, though).

In summary, Kaevee appears to be a Padawan who managed to survive the Sith bombing of Dantooine and hid first in the Matale household and then the Enclave ruins after the Sith came for the Matales (who were all killed). In the ruins, she found a Sith holocron (which she thinks is a Jedi artifact) that taught her how to control the laigreks and convinced her to start killing the salvagers that come in. Some lines have the Exile accusing her of being a thief and mentioning Suulru, which she doesn't respond to well at all. The point of the quest appears to be to get her to leave the Enclave, either convinced all the Jedi are dead, or convinced that she's wrong for killing the salvagers.

Does this quest (or at least the datapad) actually exist in the game? I've searched the Enclave top to bottom without success, so I'm guessing it was cut. If so, I'd assume this subquest was cut early on in the dev process, as I can't find corresponding sound files (which would most likely be in the streamvoice\610 directory). Sorry if this has been brought up before, but a search of the forums yielded nothing.