say it aint so, feargus

This is such a non-issue. They close this board and we all bounce over to the BioBoards instead, like for NWN 2. The BioBoards are a terrible design, but they're a pretty good gathering place.

The big issue is that it'd make Obsidian look even more like a Bioware sock puppet than they do now.

(Starts to become tearry eyed.) Just stop the fighting. Everyone just stop. Don't let our last moments together be arguing... (Goes down on knees against a wall and begins to cry heavily.)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

We are the ones who make a brighter day

So lets start givin'.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This is such a non-issue. They close this board and we all bounce over to the BioBoards instead, like for NWN 2. The BioBoards are a terrible design, but they're a pretty good gathering place.

The big issue is that it'd make Obsidian look even more like a Bioware sock puppet than they do now.

Some will , some wont. Biowares not a fun hang out anyway.

For some reason that made me laugh :D

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Guest Damar Stiehl
(Starts to become tearry eyed.)  Just stop the fighting.  Everyone just stop.  Don't let our last moments together be arguing...  (Goes down on knees against a wall and begins to cry heavily.)

God, please tell me you're being sarcastic...

Don't worry I am.

Yes it is, you meet people in a pub that you dont meet at any other times. If you meeting places closes you no longer meet them. It's quite simple really.

Oversimplifying things is a great way to conceal a fallacy. But it's still a fallacy, anyway.

In the Net, if your meeting place closes, you just go elsewhere, just like everyone else. This might be an issue if there are no other meeting places where you live, or you don't like the drinks or the music of those places. But since distances are irrelevant in the Net, and I have yet to see a waitress around here, your simile isn't valid.

Yeah, I know. I'm trolling. But what can I say, I'd rather troll than join the mass hysteria. :blink:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Perhaps I do lie...

In the Net, if your meeting place closes, you just go elsewhere, just like everyone else. This might be an issue if there are no other meeting places where you live, or you don't like the drinks or the music of those places. But since distances are irrelevant in the Net, and I have yet to see a waitress around here, your simile isn't valid.

Yeah, I know. I'm trolling. But what can I say, I'd rather troll than join the mass hysteria.  :blink:

Everyone does not go to the same place on the net. It's valid whether or not you get it.

Anyway I have better things to do like collect two more frog skins to finish Mizuki's bondage outfit.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but your continued attempts to provoke me have failed.

Have they? I think that is not what you have shown:

Blah blah  :blink: whatever  :p blah blah.

:rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I bet this thread will outgrow the Ceciliantas thread before the forums are closed...

Ceciliantas thread ?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Have they? I think that is not what you have shown:

Blah blah  :blink: whatever  :p blah blah.

:rolleyes:

Don't bother continuing :)

I'm in.

Well if this plus does burn in hell. How about creating our own forums?

Don't bother continuing :blink:

Thanks  :p

Heh. Bet you learnt that spamming from Volo. Your masterful use of Ctrl+V is only surpassed by your inanity.

Guest Damar Stiehl

Ceciliantas thread:

Some guy named Ceciliantas got caught cyber-sexing (with a female character played by a guy) playing Everquest.

He started a HUGE flame war on one or another forum, and briefly became an Internet anti-celebrity a-la Star Wars Kid. The thread link was referenced on many game- and non-game related websites (including even Theonion.com). The forum's owner where the thread lived had to ask for paypal donations to pay for the bandwidth, and I think people donated...

The thread grew huge, upwards of 100 pages. I say this one can beat it.

/me casts "Summon Darque"...

Don't bother continuing :blink:

Thanks  :p

Heh. Bet you learnt that spamming from Volo. Your masterful use of Ctrl+V is only surpassed by your inanity.

I'm sorry, but your continued attempts to provoke me with flaming and trolling have failed.

Don't bother continuing. :rolleyes:

Ceciliantas thread:

Some guy named Ceciliantas got caught cyber-sexing (with a female character played by a guy) playing Everquest.

He started a HUGE flame war on one or another forum, and briefly became an Internet anti-celebrity a-la Star Wars Kid. The thread link was referenced on many game- and non-game related websites (including even Theonion.com). The forum's owner where the thread lived had to ask for paypal donations to pay for the bandwidth, and I think people donated...

The thread grew huge, upwards of 100 pages. I say this one can beat it.

/me casts "Summon Darque"...

We've had 125 pages here before...