Lamest force-power?

Revitalize.

Force Heal (especially at the higher levels) makes Revitalize worthless because it [Revitalize] drains your own Force Points in order to raise party members from the dead who aren't really "dead" because no one really dies in this game unless EVERYONE in your party dies and that rarely happens in even the biggest of battles (Onderon Palace; Temple on Duxn).

The power that allows you to absorb blaster bolts without a lightsabre ... that's probably meant as a reference to Darth Vader in Empire Strikes Back, but in KotOR II, it's just useless.

WIth a difference: Vader had a complete armor which was probably blaster resistant. One more reason to hate the fact that in Kotor you cannot use many force powers while wearing an armor. Whoever adapted the d20 system from D&D to the SW settings forgot that sci-fi =! fantasy :devil:

Blaster deflection is great for Bao-Dur as a guardian that specializes in unarmed combat... Actually, I often don't have enough lightsabers to go around (several folks including my PC are using 2 of them) so this is also useful for blaster-jedi.

My vote for most useless is force aura.

There is one power, which is needed just for one quest - "breath control". Actually it doesn't work anymore. In the Onderon Palace there is a room with gas vents - and guess what - my here gets poisoned in the same way, no matter if he uses or not the breath control power. And somethng more - he is even stunned for a few seconds too, although he has stun/paralise immunity.

Revitalize.

Force Heal (especially at the higher levels) makes Revitalize worthless because it [Revitalize] drains your own Force Points in order to raise party members from the dead who aren't really "dead" because no one really dies in this game unless EVERYONE in your party dies and that rarely happens in even the biggest of battles (Onderon Palace; Temple on Duxn).

It raises them from unconsiousness too, which Force Heal can't do. Marginally useful if someone gets hit with a massive critical or something.

I vote Force Camouflage. So I don't have to use up a belt shot. Whee.

Force deflect/redirection or whatever is useful, IMO, even if it's only because you're playing a very defensive character and want the +3 bonus to all deflection rolls from the second level of that power.

Force camo isn't that useful, perhaps, but as you level up as an assassin/watchman, it also provides you increasing bonuses to your stealth skill, which is significantly better than just being able to stealth w/o a belt.

I've never bothered getting revitalize, but it seems potentially useful. However beast trick, I agree, was pretty useless, though I don't think it counts because you do get it for free, same with breath control.

Most useless power that you have to select that doesn't advance automatically as a result of being a class-related power... (Otherwise I'd say crush opposition just isn't worth the round it takes to use) would be those powers that dispel force buffs. They're of questionable value in KOTOR1, but in KOTOR2, they have no apparent use whatsoever. Any forcers that I ran into never used a buff that made a difference in combat.

Force Body , and drain force...

drain force is utterly useless cuz there are hardly any force users to use it on..

an force body just plain sucks

Oooh, I had forgotten 'bout good ol' force body:

I revise my earlier statement: Force Body is terrible, and therefore gets my vote for the worst force power.

I vote Force Camouflage. So I don't have to use up a belt shot. Whee.

However Force Camo is a very good power. It comes for free and it allows you to have your belt slot free for those killer +4 STR belts.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

There is one power, which is needed just for one quest - "breath control". Actually it doesn't work anymore. In the Onderon Palace there is a room with gas vents - and guess what - my here gets poisoned in the same way, no matter if he uses or not the breath control power. And somethng more - he is even stunned for a few seconds too, although he has stun/paralise immunity.

I experienced this on Onderon as well. But I totally thought it was because I had Kreia in my party, and you know, what happened to one of them affected the other.

But I've read that other people are experiencing this without Kreia in their party so I don't know what gives.

For good measure, the Breath Control power works on Malachor V when you have to run through all of those gas geisers.

And, yeah, Force Aura is utterly useless.

Force Body , and drain force...

drain force is utterly useless cuz there are hardly any force users to use it on..

an force body just plain sucks

drain force is pretty useful, if you go guardian weapon master with low force points.

force body is for a marauder who wants to use master heal for party healing.

force body+master heal=very few force points :devil:

I would say Destroy Droid.  Sure there are a lot of droids at times.  But Force Storm is devastating and cheap to use for a high cha and wis LS character.

I used to feel this way as well, until I started investing in it and discovered it can also destroy some mines. Since I don't use mines in the game, I didn't care about not being able to retrieve them, and being able to set them off all at once from a safe distance is invaluable at times.

I would say Destroy Droid.  Sure there are a lot of droids at times.  But Force Storm is devastating and cheap to use for a high cha and wis LS character.

I used to feel this way as well, until I started investing in it and discovered it can also destroy some mines. Since I don't use mines in the game, I didn't care about not being able to retrieve them, and being able to set them off all at once from a safe distance is invaluable at times.

There goes quite a bit of experience points. You would be amazed how much xp they reward characters for recovering mines as well as the amount of components you can obtain from them.

Meh, I'd say force resistance/force immunity. I don't think I actually used it all in the game. Nobody seemed to be using force powers anyway except for my NPCs, talk about useless!

Darth Traya, for some light siders, it can be difficult to defeate her without it. She has a wisdom of 63, you can't make saving throws against her.

Concerning the enemy using force powers and defence from them - this game is much more worse then KOTOR 1. In which a lot of Dark Jedi used dark powers. In KOTOR 2 the enemy jedi never used the force, except for couple of final bosses. And they usually used the pretti useless "life leech". So in the new game every force countering power is practicaly useless.