Master Kavar said to contact me later, when?

After i've visited all of the planets (lastly the planet where the palace is), Master Malak says he will contact me later, when is he going to do that? I've been touring all over the galaxy waiting for something to happen and done new quests while waiting. I cant get to iziz as they say it's to "hot" in there right now. And one the mandalorians says that he will contact me when it's safe to go back to iziz.

What should I do in order to advance?

You mean Master Kavar? Well, T3-M4 should present you with a message from him if as soon as you enter the Ebon Hawk on the planet you went to right after your first stay on Iziz ... and even then, you can't go to Iziz directly. Choose Dxun on your galaxy map instead.

Ouh,my mistake, Kavar ofcourse. I've seen one message from T3-M4 but i had to get it out of him, and it didn't appear to be Kavar and in conversation choices there was even an question that asked if T3-M4 knew who this person was..

The message was about "her" and stuff about the jedi-council, is that what was supposed to be? Anyway,listening to the message it doesn't add any new quests or any new conversations with anyone..

Ah no, no, no ... the message you are talking of shows a character from the original KotOR game, and is not too much related to KotOR II: TSL. No, what I was trying to say was: After leaving Iziz for the first time, just continue with your main quest on other planets. Sooner or later, T3 will come up to you when you enter the Ebon Hawk again, and he will tell you that Master Kavar expects to see you immediately. - This wil probably happen on your second planet after you left Iziz.

And then, you still can't go to Onderon straight; you'll have to go to Dxun instead.

Thanx, the only problem is I have done almost everything there is to be done in ALL of the available planets. I certainly hope this isn't one clitch more to the games expanding bug list...

try going to Nar Shaddaa and having Atton and T3 in your party, as soon as you leave the ship and walk a few inches, Atton said you have recieved a message from Kelborn..

Ah.. wait, sorry.. thats when your actually on the nar shaddaa jedi master quest :devil:.. and thats only to contact visquis

Edited by Ice-Cold

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Thanx, the only problem is I have done almost everything there is to be done in ALL of the available planets. I certainly hope this isn't one clitch more to the games expanding bug list...

try going to Nar Shaddaa and having Atton and T3 in your party, as soon as you leave the ship and walk a few inches, Atton said you have recieved a message from Kelborn..

Ah.. wait, sorry.. thats when your actually on the nar shaddaa jedi master quest :p.. and thats only to contact visquis

Tried it and it didn't work,thanx anyway :devil:

Ah.. wait, sorry.. thats when your actually on the nar shaddaa jedi master quest :p.. and thats only to contact visquis

Tried it and it didn't work,thanx anyway :(

I am in the same sitch as sithru....wtf? What do I need to do? What about all the locked doors on Dantooine ?

Dude, just find another master (have you found all the 3 others?) and then get in your ship. T3 will come up and tell you to go to the Mandalorian camp on Dxun.

If you found all other 3 already you probably missed the T3 convo (skipped it), then head to Dxun right away and see if Kelborn has something to say (right after you take the guide to the base the scene starts)

I saw in a walkthrough that if you did Onderon as your last planet, you may have to wait for several hours in game for the trigger to head back. If you've done all the other planets, you should just leave the game running for a few hours and come back to see if it works.

I saw in a walkthrough that if you did Onderon as your last planet, you may have to wait for several hours in game for the trigger to head back. If you've done all the other planets, you should just leave the game running for a few hours and come back to see if it works.

yeah what he said.

You don't need to start another game!!!

If you did Dxun/Onderon as your last planet, and have already found the "doctor" and talked with Kavar the first time. Then leave the planet. Go somewhere and "wait" (assuming you have no other quests to do)

This is probably real time. So leave the game on and watch a movie or something. come back, leave the ship, then re-enter the ebon hawk. T3 should have a message for you.

Sorry,haven't had the time to continue this game. I'll try it later when i've got the time,thanx for the effort :)

Have you found all the other masters?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What about all the locked doors on Dantooine ?

You will get a key for those rooms after Vrook is out of the force cage and you talk to the Administrator, Terena Adare and Zherron.

Tsel :)

Not all the doors, just the security doors. :)

Unless i missed something. :ermm:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!