A strange Question...

When the assasins attack you on the Harbinger, how do they decloak? Is it like the mandalorians on Kashyyk in kotor 1 or do they just jump out if thin air?

Not that i speciafically enjoy answering stupid questions, but hell, there is exceptions!

Here comes the answer!

(Drum roll)

No one knows and no one cares! Well, okay, maybe a little bastard jawa cares, but no one else does!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Dude, if you post a question like that here, or most probably at any forum, expect to get screwed around with.

As for the question, I guess they don't decloak but rather it the cloaking goes away when you attack. Kinda like when your PC attacks when s/he's cloaked. It just goes away.

If you paid attention, you notice that you can see the shimmer of their stealth field when it's activated. Once you hit them, the cloak is destroyed. This was readily obvious on my first run-through. Questions such as this usually have obvious answers if you just pay attention. If they don't chances are it doesn't matter. Especially with something as mundane as this.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

If you paid attention, you notice that you can see the shimmer of their stealth field when it's activated. Once you hit them, the cloak is destroyed. This was readily obvious on my first run-through. Questions such as this usually have obvious answers if you just pay attention. If they don't chances are it doesn't matter. Especially with something as mundane as this.

Too much effort.

F+

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Do you have to have high awerness to see them?

Do you have to have high awerness to see them?

No. They have stealth field generators similar to the ones the Mandalorians have, or the stealth belt that your PC can wear, if they have enough skill.

If you notice, if your PC is cloaked, he or she will automatically decloak when you go into combat mode. The same rule applies to the Sith Assassins or the Mandalorians you encounter. :lol:

Too much effort.

F+

Effort schmeffort.

A human-shaped blurring in front of your face doesn't take any effort to see, especially when it's moving, and you know the assassins have stealth field generators. Unless you're blind. Then you'd have to use the Force like Visas, and that probably takes some effort.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif