What's a "schutta"?

Alright peeps, as I'm sure you know

Atris

that "pretentious schutta" stole your ship! Come to think of it, I asked Atton what it meant - and he told me something along the lines of shouting it to an angry Twi'lek to found out. :devil:"

Obviously it's in the "not so pleasant departament", but I'm sure one of our resident fourm geeks (*cough* Nur Ab Sal *cough*), can shed further light. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

It looks like it's among other things a fairly common last name.

I'm willing to bet that, besides being a made up star wars obscenity, it was a clever prank on someone with that last name, who a writer somewhere had it in for :lol:

I'm going with bitch/bastard suggestion. If you substitute it in it sounds fine...

only problem with 's l u t' is that it wouldn't fit Atris - maybe Bastila but it's not like Atris' custom robes make a point of her front and rear "assets"

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I assumed it was the equivalent of "sh-thead". It has the same sort of sound, and seems to fit the places in which it is used. What it actually means in game (as opposed to its out-of-game origins), I do not know.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I don't think Schutta is new. I think it was in Empire Strikes Back that a protocol droid called C-3PO a schutta and C-3PO said something to the effect of "How rude!"

Not sure what it means, just know it is an obscenity in the Star Wars universe hehe. Use your imagination :)

Alright peeps, as I'm sure you know

Atris

that "pretentious schutta" stole your ship!  Come to think of it, I asked Atton what it meant - and he told me something along the lines of shouting it to an angry Twi'lek to found out.  :)"

Obviously it's in the "not so pleasant departament",  but I'm sure one of our resident fourm geeks (*cough* Nur Ab Sal *cough*), can shed further light.  ^_^

Who cares what it means! Make your own meaning! I made it mean "Stupid ingrateful ****".

But, y'know, that's just me! :)

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

It's similar to "n'wah" in Morrowind; both are fictional swear words.  But n'wah is 10 times cooler. xD

You s'wit!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm new to Star Wars ..., yeah never seen the movies up until I played KotOR 1. I'll just cut the crap and ask the question: "What's a nerf-herder?" (heard it in K1)

A Nerf is a type of livestock in SW. I'm assuming that they stink or something, so that the people who herd them (Nerf-herders) are generally not socially acceptable without first taking a shower. Or somesuch. :devil:

I assumed it was the equivalent of "sh-thead".  It has the same sort of sound, and seems to fit the places in which it is used.  What it actually means in game (as opposed to its out-of-game origins), I do not know.

I also thought "****head"

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?