HK-47 Lives on 10K yrs later in Republic Commando

I just thought this was a very nice touch.

In the new Star Wars game, Republic Commando, the super battle droids (those big muthas in EpII, not the rolling robots) will say certain things when they detect you and your men.

One of the things they say is... "MEATBAGS DETECTED!"

LOL

HK-47... his chasis may have rusted away over the years and sold for scrap, but his homocidal spirit lives FOREVER!!!

P.S. Here's another nice KOTOR add-in that I just found out...

"Q: Is the guy who does the voice of Scorch the same guy that did the voice of Carth in KOTOR??

A: Yes, the actor who plays Scorch also played Carth in KOTOR. Interestingly enough, however, it wasn?t his role in KOTOR that won him the part. He submitted an audition with hundreds of others and he simply read it better than anyone else - a perfect blend of sarcasm and rogue-ish charm. He also was a great contrast to Jonathan David Cook, who?s deep, cutting voice was chosen for Sev. The actor?s name is Raphael Sbarge."

maybe General Grievious(sp?) is actually an HK-278 :devil:

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

LOL

HK-47... his chasis may have rusted away over the years and sold for scrap, but his homocidal spirit lives FOREVER!!!

Looks like Malak's meatbag status triggered a snowball which as rolled through to modern Star Wars!

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

oh just thought of somthing, HK-47 is an assasin droid posing as a protocol droid righht? the HK-50 also and in the same time caused wars and death by translating not really correctly at important meetings

C3PO has been in the movies from the start and has been trough the clone wars and a lot of other wars till the Vong also? (didnt read all those books)

My theory is that anaking used parts of HK models to make c3po and c3po is the cause of all those wars and skirmishes!! isnt it a coincedes that he happens to be in an important position all the time during the conflicts??

C3PO is secretly an HK unit!!! :)

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

Guest Damar Stiehl

You got it all wrong. C3PO is really B4D4, who managed to last 10,000 years by gradually upgrading himself. R2D2 is T1N1 naturally... note the bad temper and the zapping tendency that both of them displayed...

And yes, C3PO/B4D4 indeed caused every single one of those conflicts. How? Because the Ithorians programmed him to be capable of lying! Just as Chodo Habat said, a droid capable of lying caused a LOT of trouble.

Thus, it all traces back to the Hammerheads. Those alien bastards...

HK-47 doesn't pose as a protocol droid.  I mean, it is *called* his "Assassin protocol" after all...

HK-47 is both protocol droid (he is "proficient in over 6000 languages", after all) and assassin droid. That's why I say C3PO may also be an HK unit - he just doesn't have access to half of his memory during the movies. :lol: Now, if someone came to him with enough Repair skill... :D

I just thought this was a very nice touch.

In the new Star Wars game, Republic Commando, the super battle droids (those big muthas in EpII, not the rolling robots) will say certain things when they detect you and your men.

LOL

P.S. Here's another nice KOTOR add-in that I just found out...

"Q: Is the guy who does the voice of Scorch the same guy that did the voice of Carth in KOTOR??

A: Yes, the actor who plays Scorch also played Carth in KOTOR. Interestingly enough, however, it wasn?t his role in KOTOR that won him the part. He submitted an audition with hundreds of others and he simply read it better than anyone else - a perfect blend of sarcasm and rogue-ish charm. He also was a great contrast to Jonathan David Cook, who?s deep, cutting voice was chosen for Sev. The actor?s name is Raphael Sbarge."

yeah Carths Vioce Actor Plays Scorch

HK-47 doesn't pose as a protocol droid.  I mean, it is *called* his "Assassin protocol" after all...

HK-47 is both protocol droid (he is "proficient in over 6000 languages", after all) and assassin droid. That's why I say C3PO may also be an HK unit - he just doesn't have access to half of his memory during the movies. :) Now, if someone came to him with enough Repair skill... :D

Heh, it's a pity Anakin didn't keep him past Episode III. We might have had D(arth)-3PO