Inside Freedon Nard Tomb on Dxun

Hi.

I recently entered Freedon Nard's tomb the moon of Dxun and 2 of the rooms in the tombs have these weird areas of creepy mists and lighting.

I read from a walkthrough that you can use it to either increase your Dark Side alignment or your Light Side alignment depending on what choice you make while your Jedi character is inside.

However, the guide was for the XBox version I believe. I am playing the PC version.

Is there anything I am missing here? I brought along Disciple, Visas and Mira.

I had Atton and made him use the energy patches. If you are DS, choose to submerged in the darkness (something like that). If you are LS, you can choose to control your emotions. These choices will gain your DS and LS points respectively and some stats bonus as well.

the walkthru will the be same for PC and X-box.

Dark siders can gain force powers. Although both times, I gained in max force points.

as a light sider you should try to resist, but if you fail a will save I believe, you will gain dark side points.

Hi.

I recently entered Freedon Nard's tomb the moon of Dxun and 2 of the rooms in the tombs have these weird areas of creepy mists and lighting.

I read from a walkthrough that you can use it to either increase your Dark Side alignment or your Light Side alignment depending on what choice you make while your Jedi character is inside.

However, the guide was for the XBox version I believe. I am playing the PC version.

Is there anything I am missing here? I brought along Disciple, Visas and Mira.

If you are DS you get ds points as i recall from using them and first in plague(force tree) at the next youll get the next of them, if you already have them youll only get DS points as i recall.

You can't just walk in it, you have to select it like a container.  Not all of the pretty purple spots are selectable, either.

If you are going for lightside - it's good to equip WIS or will-boosting items before you do this.

Oh I see. Okay. I will try again when I reach home.

Still in the office. :devil:"