Force Sight

I tried a search but couldn't find any solutions. Is there a way to fix her Force Sight bug??? ;)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

what kind of graphic card do u have. Have u activated all graphic options in the game. Do u have that force power. If u do (sorry to say this, i am sure u know how to play but anyway) activate it by clicking on it. if u don't have it u should talk to creia to learn it. this power is always activ and act as forsight, foce sight that u get from visas have to bee activated. hop this help :blink:

OBS u need a good graphic card to make it work.

what kind of graphic card do u have. Have u activated all graphic options in the game. Do u have that force power. If u do (sorry to say this, i am sure u know how to play but anyway) activate it by clicking on it. if u don't have it u should talk to creia to learn it. this power is always activ and act as forsight, foce sight that u get from visas have to bee activated. hop this help :blink:

OBS u need a good graphic card to make it work.

The powers you get from visas and kreia are very different...

If you are not certain if you actually have the Force Sight power, switch to Visas once she's in your party and hit the capslock key. You should be able to see a ghostly first-person view, with party members showing up in shades of red and blue.

I as of yet do not know the hardware/software requirements to get the power to display properly, but I have a feeling it's related to Frame Buffer Effects.

If you are not certain if you actually have the Force Sight power, switch to Visas once she's in your party and hit the capslock key. You should be able to see a ghostly first-person view, with party members showing up in shades of red and blue.

I as of yet do not know the hardware/software requirements to get the power to display properly, but I have a feeling it's related to Frame Buffer Effects.

If you have the power it appears in your friendly powers bar (bottomleft) and you don't need to go into first person to use it...