Party disappears on Telos

For some reason, after using the protocol droid to steal the incriminating files from the Czerka compound on Telos, I am suddenly alone. Both Atton and Kreia are gone, and I can't see any way to bring them back. This COULD be, of course, due to the fact that I cannot find the party selection button... Where the heck is it?

Is this something that is intended to happen? That you have to fight the mercenaries invading the Ithorian complex and leave the space station all by yourself? It seems odd, because in the next level, you are rejoined by Kreia and Atton. Any ideas?? This is mildy irritating...

For some reason, after using the protocol droid to steal the incriminating files from the Czerka compound on Telos, I am suddenly alone. Both Atton and Kreia are gone, and I can't see any way to bring them back. This COULD be, of course, due to the fact that I cannot find the party selection button... Where the heck is it?

Is this something that is intended to happen? That you have to fight the mercenaries invading the Ithorian complex and leave the space station all by yourself? It seems odd, because in the next level, you are rejoined by Kreia and Atton. Any ideas?? This is mildy irritating...

Just curious, did you try reading the manual to find out where it was?

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I found the manual horribly lacking in most respects... Now, it might be that I am turning blind in my old age, but I can't find it where it was it Kotor 1, nor can I find the description in the manual. I can't see a transit button either.

So please, indulge me. Where is it?? :thumbsup:

It's at the top. It should be one of the buttons that has a person with two people behind him.

I'll try to get a screenshot up. No promises.

Fnord.

Hm. I feel really silly now.

The party selection screen is bound to the letter "L", and isn't attached to the map screen. Apparently. This seems to be the case in the European version at least, which I am playing.

The source of the confusion is the keyboard map that accompanied the game manual. It's mapped wrong! At least with my game... ;)