Leonardo Decaprio Is Underrated!

Volourn

This young actor is fantastic. Very few have the range of Monsieur Decaprio yet he seldom seems to get the credit he deserves espiciailly on the net.

This guy has yet to make one bad movie I have seen.

From Titantic to Gangs of New York; he is awesome.

Who will join my crusade to place Mr. Dicaprio on his rightful throne - On Top With The Rest of The Great Actors!

Long Live Leonardo So He Can Continue To Make Great Movies!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Here have a bite of my lemonaid soaked victory logs

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Come on, dig in, I made them especially for you, they're best when they're warm

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

there's just something about Leonardo DiCaprio that makes me want to punch him in the face.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"there's just something about Leonardo DiCaprio that makes me want to punch him in the face."

I know what that 'soemthing' is!

He has more talent in his pinky finger than you have in your entire body! :thumbsup:

Seriosuly, people, why do you seem to hate him so!?!

He's awesome!

I guess you've never seen or heard of The Beach. This movie was on par with Battlefield Earth. The "videogame" sequence after drinking snake's blood was perhaps an alltime low for cinema. Leo did his best acting on Growing Pains since then its been all down hill. When has he ever carried a film? Never, nope.

I don't particularily like dear little Leo. However, with a few exceptions, I think he's a very good actor. I saw the Aviator, and I admit I'm biased as I'm a huge Aviation fan, and an even bigger Kate Beckinsale fan :) , but I thought he did a very good job portraying the complex life of Howard Hughes. Even though he annoys me, he does a good enough job becoming the character that I can forget i hate him for those 2 hours or so.

I really don't care about him .. but he's pretty good in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" and it really captures how I feel about him ..

+ it has my one of my alltime favorite actors in it! Johnny Depp .. ahh he's so cool! :D

Fortune favors the bald.

This young actor is fantastic. Very few have the range of Monsieur Decaprio yet he seldom seems to get the credit he deserves espiciailly on the net.

This guy has yet to make one bad movie I have seen.

From Titantic to Gangs of New York; he is awesome.

Who will join my crusade to place Mr. Dicaprio on his rightful throne - On Top With The Rest of The Great Actors!

Long Live Leonardo So He Can Continue To Make Great Movies!

leonardo the crapy one? good actor? ha, he's ****. titanic?

are you kidding me?

I'm not sure whether Volourn is being serious or not.. I have the sneaking suspicion he's not, but regardless, I do like DiCaprio, and think he's very good.

He never fails to do a good job in anything I've seen him in, and while I won't see a movie simply because he's in it, I always find his work quite strong.

newlogo.gif

...his best work was in The Man In The Iron Mask... :p"

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

"I'm not sure whether Volourn is being serious or not"

Huh? Mr. Dicaprio is ana wesome actor. Anyone who saw him in Gangs of New York which should have given him an Oscar cannot die this. I have yet to see a movie of his where I thoguht he sucked. Some of the movies he's in have not been the rgeatest; but he always does a great job with the material he's given.

:devil:

"I'm not sure whether Volourn is being serious or not"

Huh? Mr. Dicaprio is ana wesome actor. Anyone who saw him in Gangs of New York which should have given him an Oscar cannot die this. I have yet to see a movie of his where I thoguht he sucked. Some of the movies he's in have not been the rgeatest; but he always does a great job with the material he's given.

:)

I can deny that. In 2002 All the best actor Oscar nominees had, in my opinion, better perfomances than Di Caprio. He wasn't even nominated.

Also, I think he did an awful job in Romeo+Juliet.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"So ? Doesn't necessarely mean he didn't infact suck in those films..."

My opinion is law. Yours is not. I win. You lose. Game over.

"Let's veer back on topic shall we?"

I'm trying; but the only comments sof ar ar eon the lines of Voliuyrn is stupid, Volourn is joking, or Decaprio sucks..

Anyways, I like Decaprio. He alwyas seems to hit the right notes. I mean, I point again to 'Gangs of New York', where he plays a young man who is obvious conflicted between revenge for his father's death and the admiration of his father's murderer...

Good stuff.. :(

I don't think he's that great. Keanu Reeves is underrated. Sylvester Stallone is underrated. Decaprio gets a lot of praise for very little.

If you liked all the movies he's made, than I guess I can understand if you like him. I liked all the Tom Cruise movies I saw and even though I wouldn't rate him as my favorite actor, I still like him.

What are any really great or interesting roles Leo's played? Maybe Arnie in Gilbert Grape, but I'm not entirely convinced that was acting. Most other roles he's played just scream, "Look at me! Look at me, I'm acting!" IMHO.

Most of the actors I like have played a great variety of characters, played a particularly well-loved character, or did an exceptionally good or moving job in one of thier roles. I can't really say Leo's done any of these things.

But truthfully, the real reason I don't like him is because he presents himself as a self-important actor, and he just doesn't have the talent to back it up, IMO. If he gave funny interviews on late-night TV, it would go a long way to making me hate him less.

The worse thing about Dicaprio is that we would never had heard of him if River Phoenix hadn't died. Its like two tragedies rolled into one