Action Replay need help!

I am downloading the official power saves from Action Replay. I transfer these saves to my Xbox. When I start KotOR 2 and go to load the game I see the game but the save is all black and says damaged game. I have tried many different downloads with the same results. Since action replay would never include instructions for a save I don't know if I'm doing it right. I searched the web and about 200 other people are haveing this problem. They to have posted on forums but have never heared a response. If some one out there has actulally got these saves to work please email me to my spam filled yahoo acount <ex-address>.

I only hope some one can help me before I take this f#$king action replay and run over it with my half ton truck.

Matt :(

Edited by Gorth
Address removed by request

I am downloading the official power saves from Action Replay. I transfer these saves to my Xbox. When I start KotOR 2 and go to load the game I see the game but the save is all black and says damaged game. I have tried many different downloads with the same results. Since action replay would never include instructions for a save I don't know if I'm doing it right. I searched the web and about 200 other people are haveing this problem. They to have posted on forums but have never heared a response. If some one out there has actulally got these saves to work please email me to my spam filled yahoo acount <ex-address>.

I only hope some one can help me before I take this f#$king action replay and run over it with my half ton truck.

Matt :(

As far as I can tell its more or less hit or miss though I recomend trying what cereron said (as I am as soon as I get to the sotre to get a new mem card). I have been having the same problem and I always just figured that it didn't work because my Xbox wasn't modded so I guess I have something new to try and see if it works.

Edited by Gorth
Address removed by request

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png