The Visas Marr appreciation thread

^^

Spoilt brat.

Hey, what can I say. Would you like her just the same if instead of her eyes she was missing her legs, or her... *ahem*, well, you get my meaning. :devil:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Visas is terrible.

Give me experience over beauty any day. Yep, you heard me. Kreia is the babe.

God... your joking, right?

Perhaps she was a beauty when she was young, but dont be that despairing. There are other Girls out there that arent that... wise.

And Bastila is still my number one, in any language.

ROFLMAO!

BEST. THREAD. EVER!

Anal **** ****ing rocks!

We have a winner!

*hands out cookie*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I don't know, I kinda prefer real women.

"Kinda"?

That's got to be the most disturbing reply in the whole thread. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, there's no law saying you have to be 100% heterosexual to be straight... you can be just kind of into the opposite sex :lol:"

OR.. you should just step out of the closet and be done with it :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Oh dear God. I feel violated. Ahhhhhhh my ears they burn they burn *starts screaming hysterically before throwing myself out of my bedroom window in an attempt to get away from the song*

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I think the astonishing Ms. Marr deserves a little more appreciation.

• 2 weeks later...

Further to the perma-lipstick issue: I thought her mouth was a tad too weird, overall. They took normal human lips and stretched them to twice their natural height, then slathered them in red lipstick. I know hollywood likes freaky-deaky lips these days, but do our dark side video game heroines need to fall in line too?

Further to the perma-lipstick issue: I thought her mouth was a tad too weird, overall.  They took normal human lips and stretched them to twice their natural height, then slathered them in red lipstick.  I know hollywood likes freaky-deaky lips these days, but do our dark side video game heroines need to fall in line too?

Yes. :luck:

manthing2.jpg

Further to the perma-lipstick issue: I thought her mouth was a tad too weird, overall.  They took normal human lips and stretched them to twice their natural height, then slathered them in red lipstick.  I know hollywood likes freaky-deaky lips these days, but do our dark side video game heroines need to fall in line too?

Yes. :luck:

Well, alright then. Just checking. :lol:

Well that was either frightening or unusually interesting ... but let's not deny the fact that we'll be sending this one to the bottom of the sandbox now ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: