We'll take a walk

Through the forests and the trees

And then we'll lie down

With the birds and the bees

I wanna take you on a picnic

A picnic of love under the blue sky above

Love, Love, Love

lyr. by Seth Putnam music by the other guys

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

you should REALLY listen to the song.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Wow, Visas is one of my favorite videogame girls, on level with Bastila. But this... ermm

What? Bastila is unique! No other woman is on her level. God damn i love that girl...

Visas is okay. But her german voice (the only one i know) is ... strange.

Wow, Visas is one of my favorite videogame girls, on level with Bastila. But this... ermm

What? Bastila is unique! No other woman is on her level. God damn i love that girl...

Visas is okay. But her german voice (the only one i know) is ... strange.

The real Bastila is Jennifer Hale who also did Juni in Freelancer. :thumbsup:

The localized versions of games rarely if ever match the quality of the originals and so I usually get the international or UK editions which have the original art but cost about the same as the German editions. They also tend to get released at exactly the same time, unlike the US imports which cost 10..20

Kreia huh? *Shudders*

Visas makes the most sense, like Bastila. Bastila has the bond, and Visas also holds some form of bond w/ the PC.

That picture will give me nightmares. ;)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Visas is proof positive of just how far ranging the benefits of force-sensitivity are.

I mean, who on earth, among the hereditarily blind, persistently wears lipstick?

The answer? Well, the force-sensitives, apparently.

Good for Visas. I can't think of any better use for the force.

I love Visas. Originally my Voices of Reason were Canderous and HK. Visas gets added onto that list. Yes, an honour to be sure.

Er, I didn't read nor listen to the song but um . . . good job! *Thumbs up while inconspicuously waving the white-coated men over*

Visas is love ^_^ Not like, I wanna bone her love, cause I'm female, but uh, yeah, she's coolies.

I wondered about the lipstick to. I just can't imagine anyone on that ship of darth nihilius(whatever) being concerned about their appearance. I mean, seems to me you be worried about other things, like living another day.

So the only logical conclusion is that she's not wearing lipstick but has very red lips by nature.... ;)

Still, I like my girls with eyeballs, thank-you-very-much. No amount of lipstick is going to change that.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.