FIX TO WORST BUG INGAME:

I recently was a hit of the worst bug I think I've ever seen in a game. It was horrofying, and agoning. I was filled with fear of loss of all saved files I've ever made.

I knew that files wouldn't just disapear like that, and soon I rediscovered them inside the KoTOR2 dir. Enough of the dramatics, here's the solution!

1)

Locate following folder:

*\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Saves

2)

Make a backup folder under *\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\ (example: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\backup\) where you start by putting the latest saved game, which is the folder with the biggest number (xxxxxx - Gamexx) and put this in the backup folder. Also move the 000001 - AUTOSAVE to the same folder.

3)

Start the game and see if the files have returned.

If not;

4)

Take the saved game folder with the biggest number now and put it in the backup folder and recheck the game.

If it still doesn't help, repeat step 4 until it works.

When you've located the saved game that causes the problem, you can try moving the other folders back to \Saves and hopefully they'll work too.

Hopefully this'll help solving the worst possible bug for those of you unfortunate enough to cross roads with it.

Good luck!

Oh well.. That explains it..

Yet, then the switching of characters option thingy hasn't been working as intended. Because I have 4 different chars, and only two different "switch char" chars :)

And however, this didn't appear upon creating a new char, but I see now that it has two different chars I could choose between.

Oh well, I don't know if the other incedents I've read of are of the same sort, but who knows, it might solve someone's problem >XD

-Cheers.