Handmaiden - unlocking "Tell me about Atris."

My PC has gained major influence on Handmaiden over the course of the game - she's now a Jedi and everything but there's one conversation option I am unable to unlock - no matter what I try... It's the "Tell me about Atris." I get "[influence: failure]".

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I'm just curious at this stage. Has anyone unlocked this conversation? How? And what does it say anyway?

My PC has gained major influence on Handmaiden over the course of the game - she's now a Jedi and everything but there's one conversation option I am unable to unlock - no matter what I try... It's the "Tell me about Atris."  I get "[influence: failure]".

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I'm just curious at this stage. Has anyone unlocked this conversation? How? And what does it say anyway?

I think it's a glitch, actually. I've influenced Handmaiden both Light and Dark and lemme tell you -- I have never, not once, gotten an answer to this question *unless* I ask it during my first conversation with her (on the Ebon Hawk, not at the Academy). I actually think it's designed to be a relatively low-Influence question, since she's answered it without fail after a single influence gain ("Forget about Atton, we have plenty of room" or whatever the line is) ... but she has never answered it if I've asked it *after* that first conversation. Ever.

It's not a terribly important conversational thread, though. You can turn her to a Jedi just fine without it.

My PC has gained major influence on Handmaiden over the course of the game - she's now a Jedi and everything but there's one conversation option I am unable to unlock - no matter what I try... It's the "Tell me about Atris."  I get "[influence: failure]".

It's not a terribly important conversational thread, though. You can turn her to a Jedi just fine without it.

It's not important , but it has the hilarious 'pulling the Bindo' answer :D

To get this right you need to talk to her about that just after she gets on ship, before you talk to her about anything else.

Influence fails due to your involvement with Handmaiden regardless of you interest in her, i had highest influence with her and still failed in talking about it, however with low influence youll get it :D