Why the hell I must be wimpy to get LSP?

It's very stupid - when someone telling me - go risk you life to get something for me... You risk your life, you get the needed thing... And you have to forfeit your well deserved reward to get LSP? WHY??? And if you tell - "It was more hard then you told me" you get DSP! WTF!

And when someone talks arrogantly and is mean to you, you just have to smile and to talk bull****, or you get DSP again? Like the stupid aroggant b*tch Atris and her useless cloned handmaidens? Why the hell I cannot just tell you - "You stole my ship, I want it back!" and "This is my lightsaber! You don't have a right to own it" (which is absolutely true). Why I get DSP if I tell this?

Why your hero (which has a galaxy to save after all) cann't be just be a normal guy? And why it is considered bad if someone tries to kill him and he defends himself instead telling bull****s "I don't want to fight you"

And why the hell you must try to "save" every criminal in the galaxy? He attacks me and when I defeat him, I must tell: You still can be saved! to get LSP. Its more then stupid - quite the opposite - I must get LSP if I rid the galaxy from him!

It's very stupid - when someone telling me - go risk you life to get something for me... You risk your life, you get the needed thing... And you have to forfeit your well deserved reward to get LSP? WHY??? And if you tell - "It was more hard then you told me" you get DSP! WTF!

Sometimes the LS/DS points can be strange but the whole idea is that if you're nice you are a goodie Lightside Jedi, and Jedi do not help people in exchange for something. Do you get LS points if you save someone's live say from bounty hounters but then don't take his reward or don't help him with his debts?

And when someone talks arrogantly and is mean to you, you just have to smile and to talk bull****, or you get DSP again? Like the stupid aroggant b*tch Atris ...(blah blah blah)

Jedi should be able to resist anger and emotions. Maybe they've taken that point too far, but somtimes dialog text does not represent the context/tone you're saying it in, like "[Angrily]That's my ship...". As for the lightsaber, you forfeited it when you left. You're not supposed to know Atris is an ignorant loser yet.

And why the hell you must try to "save" every criminal in the galaxy? He attacks me and when I defeat him, I must tell: You still can be saved! to get LSP. Its more then stupid - quite the opposite - I must get LSP if I rid the galaxy from him!

"The Jedi do not kill their prisoners. No one deserves execution, no matter what their crimes"

LS people shouldn't demand LS points :D (now that goes round 'n' round!)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

However, as a LS character, you can still accept any reward: simply you get a little less LS points. Trying to play a DS character is much worse, as it seems that all the DS characters found in SW games nowadays are a bunch os sadistic idiots.

Kreia *IS* how a dark side character should be. Not at the end but during the whole course of the game. She loves to insinuate doubts, she teaches the player to be selfish, she sees the whole universe and its people as an opportunities to be exploited.

Well, I was exiled from the Jedi, after all. And the Jedi didn't save the galaxy in the first KOTOR, and neither of them did anything in this KOTOR, quite the opposite.

And in the first KOTOR I get DSP for fulfilling an official job - to get rid of a criminal (the arena-figter on the first planet).

About the Jedi helping the ppl - how you are supposed to save the galaxy if you don't get resourses?

I don't want to be a dark side character and don't want to slay a whole planet "just for fun", but I just want to be normal and to get what I deserved, especially when I have to use those resourses to save the planet/galaxy... blah... blah...

Most LST/DSP dialogs are an examples of stupidity. Usually you have 3 options:

1. I don't want my well deserved reward. I spent my money and I risked my life just for a pleasure, and I will save the galaxy bare-handed! - to get LSP

2. Thank you! - to get nothing!!!

3. Prepare to die, scum! - to get DSP

No one reasonable person, either Sith or not, will not kill just for the sake of it - because there will be no galaxy left to rule, if you kill everyone. And besides even if you are the darkest Sith Lord, you still have to have followers which to execute your orders. And killing/punishing them for nothing will left you alone. So no one kills for nothng - except in the bad Holywood movies.

All I can say is you just don't understand what being a Jedi is.

And in the first KOTOR I get DSP for fulfilling an official job - to get rid of a criminal (the arena-figter on the first planet).

Murder is wrong. Jedi do not kill when they don't have to. A Jedi would not participate in a Death match for entertainment purposes.

1. I don't want my well deserved reward. I spent my money and I risked my life just for a pleasure, and I will save the galaxy bare-handed! - to get LSP

This is called helping because it is the right thing to do. Not because you want a reward. This is what Jedi do.

You are a bit too extrem in your exemple. There are many situations where you don't have to kill to get DS points or refuse money to get LS points.

It's sure you don't get all the points if you answer "thanks", but being nice to people is often sufficient to be high on the light side.

Sure, if you want very quickly Light side mastery, you have to be a saint, but for me it seems normal.

2. Thank you! - to get nothing!!!

3. Prepare to die, scum! - ....

No one you help knows you're out to save the galaxy or how many people you end up helping out through all the game. Remember, Jedi do not need rewards, and they help people out because it's the right thing to do, not because of pleasure.

"I love helping people out, because I'm Homer Simpson!"

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Strange. I never noticed the insults getting me dark side points. I insulted the Jedi left right and centre for abandoning the republic in the Mandalorian wars, stealing my ship, exiling me, and I never got a single DS point.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Strange.  I never noticed the insults getting me dark side points.  I insulted the Jedi left right and centre for abandoning the republic in the Mandalorian wars, stealing my ship, exiling me, and I never got a single DS point.

Oh, yes! Just be mean to Atris at the first meeting (she deserves a spanking, not just being mean) and you get DSP ASAP!

About Jedi code - did the Jedi helped me years ago? No, they exiled me...

Did they tried to help me when I gathered them on Dantoine? Oh, no - they tried to harm me...

Was the Jadi Master from Dantoine (who cares about his name) nice and polite to me, when I saved him from the force cage? No, he acused me I am ruining his efforts against the mercenaries...

Was Atris nice and polite and forgiving when she met me for the first time? No, she was mean and rude and arrogant, she stole my ship and my lightsaber (I lost the right to own it, but I didn't give it to Atris or anyone else - I put it in the stone)...

Strange.  I never noticed the insults getting me dark side points.  I insulted the Jedi left right and centre for abandoning the republic in the Mandalorian wars, stealing my ship, exiling me, and I never got a single DS point.

Oh, yes! Just be mean to Atris at the first meeting (she deserves a spanking, not just being mean) and you get DSP ASAP!

Did they tried to help me when I gathered them on Dantoine? Oh, no - they tried to harm me...

Was the Jadi Master from Dantoine (who cares about his name) nice and polite to me, when I saved him from the force cage? No, he acused me I am ruining his efforts against the mercenaries...

Was Atris nice and polite and forgiving when she met me for the first time? No, she was mean and rude and arrogant, she stole my ship and my lightsaber (I lost the right to own it, but I didn't give it to Atris or anyone else - I put it in the stone)...

I called her a "Pretentious Schutta". No DSP.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

The Jedi exile you because they are frightened that you could destroy the force.

They don't seek to harm you. They seek to cut you off from the Force so you can't destroy it. The Light Side Exile agrees with the Masters' actions, and makes this sacrifice so he doesn't end up killing everyone through his force bonds.

Your actions in attacking the mercenaries and freeing him are the reason the mercenaries attack the settlement, endangering all those people. Vrock is annoyed that you didn't consider the consequences of your actions.

Atris has fallen to the Dark Side. Her comments throughout the game imply that her fall began when the Exile went to war with Revan.

Here's another thing for you. IIRC there is no such thing as Light Side Points in the Star Wars RPG.

They don't seek to harm you. They seek to cut you off from the Force so you can't destroy it. The Light Side Exile agrees with the Masters' actions, and makes this sacrifice so he doesn't end up killing everyone through his force bonds.

Actually, the Light Side exile can say "I won't let you do this" (or something like that, the less violent of the two "no" options) and not gain DSP.

Your actions in attacking the mercenaries and freeing him are the reason the mercenaries attack the settlement, endangering all those people. Vrock is annoyed that you didn't consider the consequences of your actions.

Of course, one does not get the opportunity to slap his head and ask him what the hell will stop them from selling him and attacking the colony.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Master Vrook was an ass even in the first Kotor. He didn't agree on teaching Revan how to use the force after he lost his/her memory.

The more I know these jedis and their ways the more I want to extinguish all the force users from the galaxy. I think Kreia had a point.

no wonder probably why so many jedi went to follow Revan to war because the jedi masters were so arrogent and trying to take any thing away from you especially after all what you have done if you follow the LS and all the jedi masters tell you that you are a threat to them by trying again to take your Jedi powers from you...eekk....what right do they have to take somthing trhat belongs to you....your force potential away from you?.....I think no one has the right to take any thing away from you espeially if you were born with force powers etc.

I called her a "Pretentious Schutta".  No DSP.

No, you don't. The exact quote is "Some Pretentious Schutta stole my ship"... As you can be seen in the cutscene at the very ariving at Telos, one of the handmaidens stole the ship.

But tell her you came here "I came here just to get my ship back" and "You stole my lightsaber" and you will see.

Why they decided they have this right? Where is the compassion and the other blah... blah... Why I must try to save the assassins and other scum, but have to be cut from the force, no matter I did only good things? Did they give me the force? No? So they have no right to take it from me.

Wrong. The mercenaries didn't came on Dantoine for sightseeing. They came to attack the settlement. And besides, even he is right, where is the Jedi code? The anger leads to the Dark Side. How a member of Jedi counsel can be so rude, impolite and blah... blah... blah...?

I called her a "Pretentious Schutta".  No DSP.

No, you don't. The exact quote is "Some Pretentious Schutta stole my ship"... As you can be seen in the cutscene at the very ariving at Telos, one of the handmaidens stole the ship.

But tell her you came here "I came here just to get my ship back" and "You stole my lightsaber" and you will see.

That's because

1) You are putting the ship, your own greed, above your friends.

2) She didn't steal your lightsaber. You surrendered it to the council. Its hers by right.

You seem to play a very dark side character :p

And anyway, just take light and neutral options, and by level 15, you can get your prestige class, then say **** it and do whatever you want.

Or just do whatever you want and then cheat to give lightside points, get the prestige class, and return it to normal.

I, however, got to light side mastery around level 10, and that was with selecting a lot of neutral answers and one or two dark ones.

2) She didn't steal your lightsaber. You surrendered it to the council. Its hers by right.

No, it is not. Atris is not the council. She is/was just one of them. And even if she is the council, a Jedi lightsaber is a private thing. It either belongs to the Jedi, or don't belong to anyone else.

No, it is not. Atris is not the council. She is/was just one of them. And even if she is the council, a Jedi lightsaber is a private thing. It either belongs to the Jedi, or don't belong to anyone else.

I wasn't talking about hte Jedi Masters Council, but the judging council. She was on that. You surrendered it to them, and they obviously let her take it. In any event, it wasn't yours any more. They were allowed to give it to anyone they wanted.

I wasn't talking about hte Jedi Masters Council, but the judging council. She was on that. You surrendered it to them, and they obviously let her take it. In any event, it wasn't yours any more. They were allowed to give it to anyone they wanted.

No. Exactly in the event you put in in the stone. You didn't give it to the council.

If someone revokes my driving license and I leave my car no matter where, it doesn't mean the guy who revoked my driving license has the right to take my car.

And besides - no one nowhere tells the council gave the saber to the Atris. Even Atris says "I took it..."

No one takes my lightsaber and lives to use it!

No. Exactly in the event you put in in the stone. You didn't give it to the council.

If someone revokes my driving license and I leave my car no matter where, it doesn't mean the guy who revoked my driving license has the right to take my car.

That's just silly. They were asking you to surrender the lightsaber itself, not just your right to use it.

And besides - no one nowhere tells the council gave the saber to the Atris. Even Atris says "I took it..."

No one takes my lightsaber and lives to use it!

But of the police take your car, they have the right to (and usually do) sell it or keep it or do whatever. Because its not yours. Its theirs. So its not your lightsaber, its theirs. And she can take it if she wants to. Because its not yours.

As the poster above me said, they asked you to give up your lightsaber, and you did. They didn't take away your right to use one or make one again if you wished too.

But of the police take your car, they have the right to (and usually do) sell it or keep it or do whatever. Because its not yours. Its theirs. So its not your lightsaber, its theirs. And she can take it if she wants to. Because its not yours.

No, if the police has the reason to take my car, it has no right to give it to some policemen to drive it, neither they have any rights of ownership and they (of course) cannot sell it. Who the hell told you the police can sell the cars in detention?