For all the Carth/Atton lovers out there

man, now why don't you have a website?? even one of those craptastic free hosting (such as DeviantArt??)

and if you do, what's the URL??

Tomorrow or maybe the day after, I might make a very simple page just so I can provide links to my art/sounds, if you guys want 'em.

man, now why don't you have a website?? even one of those craptastic free hosting (such as DeviantArt??)

and if you do, what's the URL??

Tomorrow or maybe the day after, I might make a very simple page just so I can provide links to my art/sounds, if you guys want 'em.

hihi, sure we want them! :devil:

(oh, and sorry about the "man" part, that was kinda impersonal anyway :devil:)

See if you can figure out which model I use for Exile.  :devil:

The Exile's hairstyle reminds me of the hairstyle for one of the asian female heads (the way the bangs fall towards the left side of her face). Whether I'm wrong or right, I just wanted to say "awesome work," and that I too would like it if you had a webpage to collect this artwork :devil:

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Restoration Project

http://www.team-gizka.org

Ah, it's good to see the Carthologists around still. It must be depressing to finally find out that Carth's an admiral, and his love is off somewhere being all dark and mysterious. Or is she? I played Knights 2 saying Revan was a guy; does Carth have something different to say about Reven if she's a she?

Ah, it's good to see the Carthologists around still.  It must be depressing to finally find out that Carth's an admiral, and his love is off somewhere being all dark and mysterious.  Or is she?  I played Knights 2 saying Revan was a guy; does Carth have something different to say about Reven if she's a she?

Yes, what he says when Revan is ls female is extremely moving.

Ah, it's good to see the Carthologists around still.  It must be depressing to finally find out that Carth's an admiral, and his love is off somewhere being all dark and mysterious.  Or is she?  I played Knights 2 saying Revan was a guy; does Carth have something different to say about Reven if she's a she?

Yes, what he says when Revan is ls female is extremely moving.

Yeah was in *sniffles* after LSF part

See if you can figure out which model I use for Exile.  :p

The Exile's hairstyle reminds me of the hairstyle for one of the asian female heads (the way the bangs fall towards the left side of her face). Whether I'm wrong or right, I just wanted to say "awesome work," and that I too would like it if you had a webpage to collect this artwork o:)

A lot of the characters seem to have bangs this time around, but the one I picked had the same face as the one I used in kotor for Revan:

kotorheads.jpg

Revan in the left image, Exile in the two right ones (er, don't mind the DS veins... heh)

In kotor1, she has this cool wavy hair, but in kotor2 they gave her a weird ponytail and bangs... but she was still preferrable in my mind to the others.

I thought her face was the best, but I don't like how they changed her hair... they put the kotor1 hair onto a blonde for kotor2 instead. :blink:

In the early kotor2 screenshots before it had come out, I saw a LOT of images using my old Revan head (as well as the "main" male head, the one that looks a bit like Han Solo with near-neck length hair) but I guess they felt the need to alter it. ;_;

this wouldn't be aimo studio would it?

if you don't mid me asking is that drawn or done with a paint program? it looks so good I just wanted to know what do I need to do to draw that good? any advice would help.

thanks

:wub:

You should also consider Corel Painter (Not Corel Paint) since it is a lot cheaper than Photoshop, practially has the same features, but more functions for painting (brushes, etc.)

Great Artwork Eji!

You should also consider Corel Painter (Not Corel Paint) since it is a lot cheaper than Photoshop, practially has the same features, but more functions for painting (brushes, etc.)

Well, photoshop's what I have at the moment, so I'll probably just stick with that since I'm lazy. ^_^;

I was thinking about how Atton can be made DS in kotor 2 but how you never got the chance to make Carth DS in kotor 1. It would've been so interesting to be able to turn him... or perhaps what if he couldn't handle his emotions and actually became dark if Revan got killed in the Outer Rim?

DS_Carth1.jpg

Sort of turned out creepy, I guess...?

I'm more partial to this one though since I worked more in contrasts and tone to stylize it:

DSCarth.jpg

These two are very nice, and would be great but one thing: The veins are too large, and look more like scars. It just doesn't blend in as well.

The second one is awesome. It reminds me of the old Batman cartoon.

I love your artwork Eji; I looked at it when I saw the link in your siggie while I was reading the cut scenes topic.

Those DS Carth pics are really nice. Although, when I imagine DS Carth, I imagine him having a sort of insane smile or something. ^^;

Eji, would you mind me colouring your pic...?  :">

er, well... ^__^;;; please don't take this the wrong way, but I tend to want to handle all of my art myself. I will do the coloring, just not right now. ^__^; Thanks for the offer though!