For all the Carth/Atton lovers out there

I'm not gonna draw any naked or half-naked girl characters. ;)

lol, I'm only really interested in the guys... I'd probably draw Disciple before I'd ever draw the Handmaiden or Bastila... ^__^;

Since you only draw males, is there a possibilty of a lightsaber fight between a male Revan and a male Exile?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Just a really fast sketch of the last bit of Atton's death... just did it because I had a little break and it was fast to do:

death_end.jpg

See if you can figure out which model I use for Exile. :(

OMG!! can you do a complete set on this?? I mean compiled and everything...

you could make millions selling this stuff but thats before LA sues you copyright infringement but still with that money you could buy some LA stocks on the market.. get a seat on the board and demand that they release the cut ending... :)

grr I always hate when people are great at something I'm not .. *shakes fist at Eji*

seriously though, that is extremely nicely drawn! it looks professional and like a page from a respected SW comic..

and it's fun to see all the Carth and Atton lovin' girls reveal themselves .. Just remind me of never standing between you and your idol .. few would survive! :D

Fortune favors the bald.

I have to admit that I was a little lukewarm on the VOs for Atton death, and I'm not generally a big fan of tragedy, but that little comic snuppet put a lump in my throat.

Very well done. If you have the time or inclination, I'd really love to see the whole scene done in that fashion.

Just a really fast sketch of the last bit of Atton's death...  just did it because I had a little break and it was fast to do:

death_end.jpg

See if you can figure out which model I use for Exile.  :p

Nice!!! Love them - my husband says you have to stop making Carth tho - something to do with the fact that I have a Carth obsession :)"

Anyways great work :D