Is Mandalore CANDEROUS?

I was talking to my friend about this the other day. Canderous was my fav after all, and so is Mandalore.

-Their both big tough guys (that don't like the weak)

-As I played through the game the 1st time somewhere along the way (maybe from Kreia talking to him) I got the conclusion that mandalore was a little aged (not exactly in his 20's if you know what I mean).

-They both were involved in the Mandalorian Wars

-They both give you stimulants

-They both say "Yeah what do you want"

-When I asked Traya about the future of my party, and got to Mandalore, she said something, then in the next line she mentioned Canderous.

-Sound like the same voice actor to me

Is it true? Or am I wrong? Kotor 2 is only about 4 or 5 years after I think, so he can still be alive.

Good grief, yes.

Ask Kreia about Mandalore's fate at the end of the game, or hey, just get enough influence with Mandalore and you'll hear the whole story. This isn't something you need to speculate about, the way you need to speculate about whether Nihilus is some sort of force-shadow of the exile, who never existed before Malachor V - there is a clear in-game answer.

some claim that with high influence you can actually get mandalore to take off the helmet... really??

No, I'm pretty sure you can't, though that head was already in the game files. They probably planned to put it in as a later influence-related event, but didn't have enough time to do it.

I was talking to my friend about this the other day. Canderous was my fav after all, and so is Mandalore.

-Their both big tough guys (that don't like the weak)

-As I played through the game the 1st time somewhere along the way (maybe from Kreia talking to him) I got the conclusion that mandalore was a little aged (not exactly in his 20's if you know what I mean).

-They both were involved in the Mandalorian Wars

-They both give you stimulants

-They both say "Yeah what do you want"

-When I asked Traya about the future of my party, and got to Mandalore, she said something, then in the next line she mentioned Canderous.

-Sound like the same voice actor to me

Is it true? Or am I wrong? Kotor 2 is only about 4 or 5 years after I think, so he can still be alive.

Couldn't you tell from the voice?????? :)

Even if i had not already worked out that Mandelor was Canderous then i still would have of worked it out from the voice!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Odd that Canderous, at the end of the first Kotor, seems tired of the ways of Mandolorian and he thinks about changing his lifestyle, too.

He's even less aligned to the DS in the first Kotor

Awww, I always did love the Candy-man (not counting Carth who's number one to me <snicker>) and was glad to see him back, even with that <bleeping> helmet! :p But seriously, I would agree that Canderous definitely seemed to be on the verge of changing at the end of KoTOR. I'm still trying to make myself go dark side, so if there's anything interesting about Revan and what happened between Canderous and Revan in the Outer Rim/Unknown Region/wherever I have yet to see it firsthand (unless you count Kreia talking to him about being abandoned by Revan, etc. etc.). Darn, I'm not sure I can bring myself to incite rebellion on Onderon next time around... <chuckle>