Q about a T3 'event'

Hey guys, delurking at last, as I just came across a weird conversation option that didn't make sense to me, and I don't recall reading about it previously, wondered if anyone knew wtf it was about (apols if there is another thread mentioning it embarrassingly nearby):

Went to talk to Kreia onboard the Hawk, and got a new dialogue option in the questions sub-menu;

1:"Do you know what happened to T3?"

Kreia then goes into a short speech about how she can't abide betrayal by machines and that how Revan was obsessed with using machines and and things dead to the Force and how Revan would probably have loved my PC as I was like a droid. She then says (argg, memory going) something like 'It doesn't matter, it is just a device and now it is broken'' then boots you out of dialogue - I paraphrased that last bit slightlly, but her last sentence did infer to me that T3 has not only been greased, but that (combined with the thing about how she won't abide betrayal) she is the one wot did it.

Of course, T3 is busy welding away in the engine room and is fine, fine.

At first I thought the PC was asking if Kreia knew what happened to T3 before the game's story started, but I def got the impression it was actually about an event that was supposed to have ocurred but hadn't another cut thing maybe, like I was supposed to find T3 broke or get a cut-scene of him being trashed or something.

Whatever, it doesn't seem to fit the narrative of my current game and I wondered if it made sense to others, like have I misread/misinterpreted it or something. The question seems to go away after you've asked it the once.

I'm on my second play-thru, my PC is a complete DS scheming bitch Consular/Lord who doesn't really get on with Kreia and I just recruited Mandalore, if that makes any difference.

Hey guys, delurking at last, as I just came across a weird conversation option that didn't make sense to me, and I don't recall reading about it previously, wondered if anyone knew wtf it was about (apols if there is another thread mentioning it embarrassingly nearby):

Went to talk to Kreia onboard the Hawk, and got a new dialogue option in the questions sub-menu;

1:"Do you know what happened to T3?"

Kreia then goes into a short speech about how she can't abide betrayal by machines and that how Revan was obsessed with using machines and and things dead to the Force and how Revan would probably have loved my PC as I was like a droid.  She then says (argg, memory going) something like 'It doesn't matter, it is just a device and now it is broken'' then boots you out of dialogue - I paraphrased that last bit slightlly, but her last sentence did infer to me that T3 has not only been greased, but that (combined with the thing about how she won't abide betrayal) she is the one wot did it.

Of course, T3 is busy welding away in the engine room and is fine, fine.

At first I thought the PC was asking if Kreia knew what happened to T3 before the game's story started, but I def got the impression it was actually about an event that was supposed to have ocurred but hadn't another cut thing maybe, like I was supposed to find T3 broke or get a cut-scene of him being trashed or something.

Whatever, it doesn't seem to fit the narrative of my current game and I wondered if it made sense to others, like have I misread/misinterpreted it or something. The question seems to go away after you've asked it the once.

I'm on my second play-thru, my PC is a complete DS scheming bitch Consular/Lord who doesn't really get on with Kreia and I just recruited Mandalore, if that makes any difference.

That's weird... y'know that also reminds me of the cutscene where Go-To zaps and explodes Remote, but afterwards Remote is flying around as busy as ever.... :shifty:

Part of a dropped subplot then? I was kinda expecting that I'd just misinterpreted it, so I went back and wrote it all down properly-like.

So, if anyone is interested or this helps show that I'm misunderstanding:

Recruited Mandy, got cut-scene of him and Bao-Dur arguing.

Went to talk to Kreia and picked option 2 - I have questions and I want answers

Then got a new option 1:

PC: "Do you know what happened to T3?"

KREIA: "Betrayal. And by a machine, that I will not abide.

Machines. Always did Revan use them to inflict her will upon the galaxy, whether in war or assassination. Her passion for such tools, for things dead to the Force, defies me.

She would have loved a human droid such as you, dead to the Force, a shell that would carry out her orders.

It is no matter - it is a machine and now it is broken."

>kicked out of dialogue<

Still sounds like Kreia busted up my droid coz she's narked at me and I have like sod-all influence with her. Old bitch. :p

Guess it probably is part of one of those dropped plots them. Cheers.

Yeah, I'm sure that was all resolved in the scenes on Malacor with HK47 siding with the remote and killing goto

Eh?

When I went through I got to the stand off between the remote and goto but nothing else happend after that.

Is something missing here?

Yeah, I'm sure that was all resolved in the scenes on Malacor with HK47 siding with the remote and killing goto

Eh?

When I went through I got to the stand off between the remote and goto but nothing else happend after that.

Jshall is referring to missing dialogue that shows HK rescuing the remote & destroying "the fat one" aka G0T0 on Malachor, dialogue that you can find by searching through your assorted KoTOR 2 sound files/dialogue file (I forget which one this fell under specifically, might have been the dialogue file...). It is an example of still more content that was supposed to be in the game and which would have cleared up that whole Malachor mess (much like the actual ending(s) that should have been in there)! <chuckle> Anyway, if you haven't visited ye olde Cut Ending Stuff thread, this missing scene is mentioned somewhere in there (the link is below). Feel free to wade through it if you want the details. :p I think this was discussed somewhere within the first 30 pages... but I take no responsibility if you become depressed or angry after reading about what was removed from the game. ;)

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29764

Eh?

Yes, a lot is missing. If you look up the thread about cut ending stuff you will find HK-47 was supposed to turn up, then some HK-51s. HK could destory G0-T0 or G0-T0 could get him to destroy the remote. All got cut becuase it relied on things from the cut HK factory. The dialogue is all still in the files though.

That's weird... y'know that also reminds me of the cutscene where Go-To zaps and explodes Remote, but afterwards Remote is flying around as busy as ever....  :p

yea. i remember that too. i was like...er...isn't the remote supposed to be dead? and then i treid to question bao-dur and the remote. nothing

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the voice-lock on the nav computer. Remember at the beginning you're stuck with Kreia cuz she voice-locked the Hawk's nav computer.

Later in the game you get a cut scene of HK47 talking to T3M4 about the this voice-lock, implying T3 knows about it or is responsible for it. You then see HK walking over to a computer panel but before he can reach it T3 zaps him with some kind of stun ray. Later, I got a dialog option with HK asking him about the voice lock, and he plays dumb. So maybe this Kreia stuff is supposed to be tied into that?

• 9 years later...

Sorry for reviving this old thread but I was playing through the game and I wanted to know what that conversation with Kreia about T3 was all about? When in the world (or galaxy) did T3 betray anyone?

dude you should necro 9 year old dead topics

the convo was about Kreia's opinion on machines,since the exile had the same passion for machines as Revan and wondered why Revan liked them so much

the machines are prone to betray their master,their loyalty is questionable since they can be reprogrammed (i think that's what she meant)and that macnines are dead to the force
Bao doesn't give a memory wipe to T3,it just checks if he's alright(with a dex bonus outcome)

Using TSLRCM;

After T3 shows the hologram of Carth or Bastila, Kreia zaps T3 when boarding the Hawk. Afterwards, that option is available.

I'll let you figure out yourself why she thinks it's a betrayal that T3 does so ;)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee