disciple's hidden past

I haven't gotten far with him as far as dialogue is concerned, since I played as a paranoid innocent-butchering DS Female. So what do you get out of him when he is influenced enough? Spoil me please...

Not much :/

Actually I found if you played as a LSF and said Reven was male you got more information about his past then when hes in your party.

Apparently he is spying on you for the republic tho its ever really clear why...T3 catches him sending a message to someone in the republic basically saying that hes found you.

If you said reven was female you never got anything useful from him.

Supposedly you can force choke him (at least according to Prima guides) if your a DS female tho I could never get that option to work.

If you play as a male character you also learn his name is Mircal(I think thats what it was) but as a female you never learn that from him and hesin your party the entire time:/

Anyone else get anything from him?

You find out he was once a padawan at the academy at Dantooine but became tired of jedi arrogance after you were exiled.  He then offers to let you train him as a jedi

Actually, I got more out of what he said than that. I got the impression he looked up to your PC greatly, even had a bit of a crush on her. He was about 10 to 12 years younger, and evidently was trained in some minor why by your PC (Jedi teacher assisstants? :) ). He was most upset when your character left, and shortly thereafter, persuaded by the same reasoning that got your character to leave, left the Jedi. Half-trained and Force sensitive, but without family connections, he got training and joined the Republic forces. He still clung to some of the history of the Jedi, no doubt acting as an expert in the area. Carth sends him to find the Exile after hearing about the appearance of the Ebon Hawk.

For whatever reason, Disciple decides to join your group if your character is female. I think it's because of that old crush, though he has idealized it to the point where he doesn't admit to feelings other than admiration. At first, your character can say he looks familiar, but he is reticent about admitting who he is at first, perhaps out of embarrassment, or that you would therefore find out about his assignment.

I liked the character, personally. At least, I liked his potential. He is so easy to gain influence with, you can get him to be traed as a Jedi in the first room you meet him in, and thereafter he has nothing to say to you, really. At no time can your character learn first hand about his reports to Admiral Onasi, nor confront him with it. You can't ask him if he knew who the Exile was, and how he felt about it when he found you. There isn't any indication that he feels anything like love towards you at all, IMHO, even in his little scraps with Atton.

He was about 10 to 12 years younger, and evidently was trained in some minor why by your PC (Jedi teacher assisstants?  :( ).

How much younger is Disciple than the Exile? I've gotten the impression that both Revan and Exile look a bit too young considering how old they seem to be.... especially Exile if she's supposed to be older than Disciple, who looks at least her age, if not a couple years older. :)

Although his naivette would suggest someone even younger,IMHO...

Yeah, no kidding. His education and manners would suggest someone of a uh, more "progressed" age. Here's a list of the character ages I found:

PC - varies, depending on what you want your character to look like.

Atton Rand is 29-32.

Handmaiden, Disciple, and Visas Marr are all 25.

T3 was built in K1, so he's only had 5 years of hard living.

Mandalore is 63 in Mandalorian years.

Mira is 23.

Now that I think of it, how old should the Exile be 10 years ago to be ranked General and lead the republic fleet over Malachor V? 30 at least?

Well there are some femare avatars in the game that look about 19...

BTW, I cracked up seeing your sig smilies...

Now that I think of it, how old should the Exile be 10 years ago to be ranked General and lead the republic fleet over Malachor V? 30 at least?

Well, Mira did say that the exile looked the same as she did in the holovids and that perhaps she was just "naturally beautiful?"

Although, the Jedi Counsel did say that the war had touched the "youngest of our Order." And the exile, being a natural leader could have been maybe... at the absolute very youngest 17 or so, which would place her age in the game at around 27-30. I mean, for her to be in her 40's would be weird considering the ages of the other characters and the fact that they're supopsed to have the hots for you.

BTW: Are you talking about my siggy smilie?

Um, you shouldn't be able to get Disciple if you're a male.

Only female players get him, while male players get the Handmaiden.

Other than turning him into a Jedi Consular, you can also get him to teach you a meditation technique which adds to your force points.

Well, Mira did say that the exile looked the same as she did in the holovids and that perhaps she was just "naturally beautiful?"

Although, the Jedi Counsel did say that the war had touched the "youngest of our Order." And the exile, being a natural leader could have been maybe... at the absolute very youngest 17 or so, which would place her age in the game at around 27-30. I mean, for her to be in her 40's would be weird considering the ages of the other characters and the fact that they're supopsed to have the hots for you.

BTW: Are you talking about my siggy smilie?

True, but Mira seems to think you are too old for her.... loading ramp. I can't think of a 17 year old general no matter how hard I try, even a Jedi. I've been in the Army and it just doesn't stick.

PS. Yes, I was talking about your sig smilies. Man, I can't stop laughing...