diciple

No, Disciple is only available for female characters and Handmaiden is only available for male characters. He's not half as good as Handmaiden, as she has special unarmed feats and turns into a Jedi Guardian, whereas he turns into a Consular (with 10 wis and 12 cha, yeah, great). He does have a special "portable medlab" ability (just don't think too hard about where he stores it) which I never used, once, and you can "meditate" with him to instantly regain FP, which I used, once, and discovered that it was buggy because it doesn't make him regain FP.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

No, Disciple is only available for female characters and Handmaiden is only available for male characters. He's not half as good as Handmaiden, as she has special unarmed feats and turns into a Jedi Guardian, whereas he turns into a Consular (with 10 wis and 12 cha, yeah, great). He does have a special "portable medlab" ability (just don't think too hard about where he stores it) which I never used, once, and you can "meditate" with him to instantly regain FP, which I used, once, and discovered that it was buggy because it doesn't make him regain FP.

Okay thanks, I will get to him....eventually LoL :-"

Yeah, well, also keep in mind that the game isn't so hugely hard that it makes  much of a difference. What's more important is that apparently Handmaiden has way more of a personality than he does. alas.

Well what dissappointed me was, you can turn them to dark/light jedi, and apparentlly they dont seem to realise :-

Yeah I had a question about him too.

Its my first time play through as a chick and I'm evil.

The Disicple keeps like thinking he sees Kriea and chasing her image around the Ebon Hawk. Then she finally lures him into the room she is usually in and you hear her say "jedi". Then she says some funny stuff about him not remebering her.

So was he once a jedi or is he hiding his power or some thing I haven't thought of yet??

In my next game, I intend to play "evil woman" (for some reason, I always have a hard time playing a female character...)

I think I'm going to keep him a soldier though, as there is already too many jedis in the game. It annoyed me endlessly in my first two games, that there is just so much interesting loot in that game, guns, armours, whatever. And since fully half the sycophants in my party turn jedi on me, very little of that stuff gets used.

This time, I'm going to keep the number of jedis low and that means Hanharr instead of Mira and Disciple stays in the heavy armour and gets a nice big gun to play with.

:lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The Disicple keeps like thinking he sees Kriea and chasing her image around the Ebon Hawk. Then she finally lures him into the room she is usually in and you hear her say "jedi".  Then she says some funny stuff about him not remebering her.

So was he once a jedi or is he hiding his power or some thing I haven't thought of yet??

Yeah then she calls him a betrayer....I never quiet got that either :lol:

The Disicple keeps like thinking he sees Kriea and chasing her image around the Ebon Hawk. Then she finally lures him into the room she is usually in and you hear her say "jedi".  Then she says some funny stuff about him not remebering her.

Yeah then she calls him a betrayer....I never quiet got that either :)

He had Jedi training when he was younger, and is reporting your doings to the Republic fleet (Admiral Onasi, if he's alive, the other admiral if not).

No, Disciple is only available for female characters and Handmaiden is only available for male characters. He's not half as good as Handmaiden, as she has special unarmed feats and turns into a Jedi Guardian, whereas he turns into a Consular (with 10 wis and 12 cha, yeah, great).

Yeah, I turned him into a jedi and then tried him out... ended up dumping him from my party shortly afterwards. Jedi Atton is actually much more effective. :wub:

I still say he's insanely crap compared to handmaiden, in terms of what he brings to our character. That meditation thing cannot remotely compare with the wis bonus to def ability that the handmaiden teaches you.

I'm puzzled about that "Jedi!" and "betrayer" business from Kreia.

Disciple (who has a name by the way -- why the "Disciple" thing?) is a researcher of Jedi archives... so maybe he knows who Kreia really is? And that's why she does that jedi mind trick business on him onboard the Hawk, i.e. to make him forget her face or her true identity if, by chance, he'd seen her in Jedi holochrons. But I never used him enough to see if this plays all the way out. A consular with 10 wisdom.... uh, no thanks. ;)

He is a gentleman though with that polite bow. :D

He does know what Kreia is but he didn't remember until later. I always thought he would make a better Jedi Guardian with all his melee skills and such. As a consulor, I made him learn all the support force powers since he's not that great in offensive force powers. I prefer him melee with the lightsabers.