Threat Range and Master Critical Strike

Maybe a veteran player can help me out here. I took Master Critical strike as my melee feat of choice because I figured once I got my lightsabler I could put in crystals/lenses that would boost my base threat range from a 20-20 to a 16-20 or better. The problem I'm having is this: is the quadruple threat range increase for Master Critical Strike based on the weapon's threat range BEFORE crystal/lense augmentations are made to it? Ex. If I use a crystal that made my lightsaber keen, my new threat range would be 19-20. Would my critical threat range using Master Critical Strike be 4 x the base threat range +1 for keen, or 4 x the modified threat range? Thanks

Dunno, try using it and then looking in the math section of the game to see what scores a threat with that weapon and what doesn't.

From the math it appears that the threat range using Master Critical Strike is determined using the weapon's base threat, multiplying by 4, and then adding any crystal/lense modifiers - which makes the feat pretty useless considering the lightsaber's base threat is 20-20 - but that's just my opinion.

Dunno, try using it and then looking in the math section of the game to see what scores a threat with that weapon and what doesn't.

From the math it appears that the threat range using Master Critical Strike is determined using the weapon's base threat, multiplying by 4, and then adding any crystal/lense modifiers - which makes the feat pretty useless considering the lightsaber's base threat is 20-20 - but that's just my opinion.

Lghtsaber threat range is 19-20, double bladed is 20.