Spoil me pls - permanent stat gains?

Which stats can be raised permanently having Mira in the party through influence?

For the main character only.

I'm not sure if Mira has any stat boosts, actually. The only party members who can boost your stats, to my knowledge, are Hanharr, T3 and I think HK47

Though you certainly get miscellaneous boosts from other party members, Like Handmaiden gives you that Wisdom bonus to defense feat, Visas gives you force sight, etc.

But yeah, I was disappointed when my two flavorite characters, Mandalore and Mira, didn't really get anything cool from influence, at least as far as giving stuff to your main character.

Except that Mira can be trained as a jedi, which I'm sure you know by now.

I mean getting Mira, not Hanharr in the party. I know Hanharr gives +1 constitution boost, but you can have either him ot Mira - and the light characters can get only Mira. About the T3 droid - I think you can boost only IT'S stats through influence/repair/computer, but not yours. So it remains only HK-47 - but it seems to me his influence gaines are bugged. But still - how much you can gain from him?

Wrong, T3 gives +1 wisdom bonus IF you have enough influence and the proper skills. At the same time, you get the wisdom bonus, T3 gains the moving meditation technique with the exile which recharges force points for the exile instantly and heals T3 instantly as well (after battles).

How about HK-47? I am sure it gave me stats boosts too, but the stupd game tell me something stupid instead telling me what I actually gained; so I am not sure, because some of the gains may be from other insfluences.

I mean getting Mira, not Hanharr in the party. I know Hanharr gives +1 constitution boost, but you can have either him ot Mira - and the light characters can get only Mira. About the T3 droid - I think you can boost only IT'S stats through influence/repair/computer, but not yours. So it remains only HK-47 - but it seems to me his influence gaines are bugged. But still - how much you can gain from him?

Yah, as I said, I don't think Mira gives you any stat boosts.