Fastest planet to build a lightsaber?

I'd say for light side it is probably 'Dancing for Vogga'.

Dantooine: talk to Administrator Adare, go to Enclave, kill a couple of laigreks, talk to Jorran, go to camp, talk to Jorran.

On Dxun you have to go the jungle, kill a group of Mandalorians, talk to Mandalore, go back to the jungle, kill Cannok. Looks like more legwork than Dantooine, and you're stuck on Dxun until you have finished the quest chain there.

On Nar Shaddaa you could fetch Vogga's part or Lootra's. Getting Vogga's part via dancing + Juma Juice seems to be roughly on par with getting Jorran's part as far as legwork is concerned (Cantina, Slophouse, Cantina). In order to get Lootra's part (light side!) you have to rout the Exchange in the Refugee Sector if you fail to fail the Intimidate on the two thugs.

What's the quickest lightsabre part on Korriban? In order to get Lorna Vash's you have to 'commit' to the Sith Academy quest but there may be a part in the Shyrack cave.

Of these options, in two cases you get sucked into quest chains and not let out until you finish them (Dxun, Korriban Academy). Of the alternatives, only the Vogga option does not 'spoil' potential combat areas, and it is one of the fastest to boot.

So I'd say if you want your lightsabre as early as possible but still keep all options open, then Vogga is the way to go. Otherwise I'd say simply go with the flow and let whatever happens happen. You can almost always summon Bao-Dur the instant you find the last part and have him build your sabre (which may be the only reliable way of obtaining a double-bladed lightsabre) but even that is not necessary. Once you have three lightsabre parts in your pocket - one from Telos, one from Visas, one found/gotten - all other drops that would have been lightsabre parts give lightsabres instead, unless you have spoiled them.

Note: 'spoiling a combat area' means entering an area long before you go to fight the fight. Loot, courtesy critters and other mobs are tailored to your character when you first enter an area; if you come back to fight them several levels later then a whole roomful of them will drop dead if you sneeze and you get only pitiful XP (25 or so if the level difference is high). Loot can be spoiled in a similar way.

Actually, you receive a lightsaber as soon as you finish your "where's your lightsaber?" conversation with Bao-Dur. The problem is, you immediately lose it.

Invoker, if you want to talk about fastest time, with Dxun you've got to work your way up the map, past the bounty hunters, into the camp and then talk to Mandalore before going back out into the jungle to hunt canocks.

With Nar Shadaa, all you have to do is go straight to the docks and kill the dude.

Eh, it don't matter much. I like Dxun. I can spend the extra time honing my Cannok-slaying skills :devil:

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

The benefit of doing Nar Shaddaa first is that you can get your lightsaber finished without much combat. If you really don't enjoy fighting with conventional weapons, this is the way to go, as it leaves all the monsters intact to be dealt with by your saber.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Nar Shadaaa for the exact reason that you can get it without much combat. If DS,

do Vogga and kill Lootra. If LS, do Vogga and confront Visas (it is very easy to trip the LS or DS triggers before leaving Telos for that confrontation).

On Dantooine, you will pretty much have to kill a bunch of laigreks between you and the will. You may as well kill all the laigreks. If you come back later at higher levels, they will be ridiculously easy. Jorran may be not so bad. You can even just lie and get him killed instead.

I have crafted my pretty fast on Dantooine...

First Piece taken from the Ithorian on Telos...

Second buyed from the trapped scavenger...

Third from Master I Don't Remember The Name But Hate He Deeply...

I also defeated Visas with my saber in this manner...

By the way someone can suggest me a nice route between the planets?

In my first (Incomplete, damn brothers...  :lol: ) was:

Peragus

Telos

Dantooine

Nar Shadda

Dxun\Ohter Planet First

Korriban

Return to Other Planet

But I find it a little hasty...

thats the way i did it, but seriously it doesn't make a difference, the enemies are the same difficulty depending on your level so it won't really make the game any easier. Though i would tend to get nar shadaa over with early since i hate that planet, any place with bounty hunters i just find boring and too dark