Fastest planet to build a lightsaber?

Okay, a lightsaber is what everyone wants and wants it fast. So I want to know which planet would be the fastest.

I've noticed that there are certain quests from which you get rewarded with a lightsaber and if you don't yet have one you get a part from these.

I'm currently on my second playthrough, first time I got it on Dxun and I think it took pretty long.

Second time I'm on Dantoiine and got it pretty fast. 1st part from Jorran and the second I got from the dead guys body by modifying the will. I think this was pretty fast, but are there faster ways? Maybe from two different planets?

So what do you think?

I found Dxun to be fastest, personally. Otherwise I couldn't get it done until like, Level 15, because I'd get it finished from Visas. On Dxun however, I would be able to build it by level 13-ish, which means I can use it against people from pretty much the start, rather than waiting . . .

I dunno, guess it's how you play the game or something. *Shrugs*

I have crafted my pretty fast on Dantooine...

First Piece taken from the Ithorian on Telos...

Second buyed from the trapped scavenger...

Third from Master I Don't Remember The Name But Hate He Deeply...

I also defeated Visas with my saber in this manner...

By the way someone can suggest me a nice route between the planets?

In my first (Incomplete, damn brothers... >_< ) was:

Peragus

Telos

Dantooine

Nar Shadda

Dxun\Ohter Planet First

Korriban

Return to Other Planet

But I find it a little hasty...

I have crafted my pretty fast on Dantooine...

First Piece taken from the Ithorian on Telos...

Second buyed from the trapped scavenger...

Third from Master I Don't Remember The Name But Hate He Deeply...

Ah, I got it faster from Dantoiine, before getting to Master Vrook, (check first post) (was in K1 too btw.)

Anyone who has got the first saber from Korriban? It's the shortest planet so...

And getting a part from Visas means you need to be fast on alignment maxing, I've always had my saber before that. (+if you already have one, you get a double-bladed from her)

Nar Shadaa is fastest and best because you can:

Activate HK47 (Get parts from HK50 and Merchants)

Get a Lightsaber part from Lootra

Steal from Volgas Secret Cache and get a Lightsaber part

Turn Atton (And possibly others)

into Jedi

Get Hanharr/Mira to join your party

Get G0T0 to join your party.

Nar Shadaa is the planet that you should go to first b/c it completes alot of things and get 3 party members from completing it.

Guest Damar Stiehl

Dantooine has one important advantage: the Personal Chrystal.

It is also an extremely fast planet to build your lightsabre on.

Get Part 1 from the hammerhead on Telos. Get part 2 from the trapped salvager. Get part 3 by claiming the loot. Sure it nets you a little DSP, but that loot doesn't belong in salvager hands anyway.

And to make a sweet deal sweeter, Comrade Vrook gives you another sabre.

Dantooine has one important advantage: the Personal Chrystal.

It is also an extremely fast planet to build your lightsabre on.

Get Part 1 from the hammerhead on Telos. Get part 2 from the trapped salvager. Get part 3 by claiming the loot. Sure it nets you a little DSP, but that loot doesn't belong in salvager hands anyway.

And to make a sweet deal sweeter, Comrade Vrook gives you another sabre.

That's exactly the same I did (read the first post), and yes the personal crystal is nice too.

I've done Dantooine as my first planet once and Nar Shadaa once. Both were pretty quick for building my lightsaber. Tough call between them - Nar Shadaa has the party member edge but Dantooine has the crystal goldmine. If you're just after a quick lightsaber, either one would do fine, but if you want a powerful lightsaber early, go Dantooine.

Guest Damar Stiehl

Well, there's another option, and I'm gonna try it this time around. Namely, go to Dantooine first, raid the Crystal Cave for the Named Crystal, then bugger off to Nar Shaddaa, and come back to Dantooine later.

You could even push as far as getting the entire sabre from Dantooine - get part 2 from the salvager and part 3 from the loot. But then, you might as well complete the entire planet.

Really I don't see a great edge in the party member that you get in Nar Shadaa...

Mira isn't worth ever the time that you must spend with her...

Hanhaar (haven't played)

HK-47 Sadly is a droid and isn't affected by the Healing powers...

G0-T0 Droid, and really a bad appareance...

Confronted with Atton (That literally doesn't fall...), Kreia (The Chain Power is pretty useful...), Handmaiden (That knock on enemies like a smith...), and Visas (Jedi and Saber when you get her...)

If you want quick lightsaber, I suggest:

Dantooine -> Get your Saber -> Get the Personal Cristal -> Start influence Atton and Handmaiden -> Nar Shadaa -> Make Jedi Atton and Handy -> Get Two Saber for them in the Refugee Sector... (Dealing with the Thugs, and reunite wife and usband...)

If you focalize other PNC on the appropriate skills, and get the right equipment you can also craft the best upgrade items from here...

• 4 weeks later...

I've been going to Nar Shaddaa first, after Telos for the last 3 playthroughs. This last time I was Dark Side so, naturally, I never refused a gift, but it's not like threatening bodily harm got me more lightsaber parts than they were already planning on giving me. But anyway, I got my first part from the Ithorians on Telos, the second part from Vogga's secret stash, and the second part from the husband and wife that I reunited in the "Intergalactic Reunification" mission. I don't recall what level I was at, but I know that I was a few level-ups short of Prestige Class, Level 15.

I'll chime in...

Since I like to snag Disciple I go Dantooine.

1 - telos part

2 - visas part by leaving/re-entering the ship etc.

3 - run past all the monsters to get the salvenger guy part (I never buy it, I always do the 'lie' option)

4 - grab Disciple & turn him to Jedi (I'm lvl 13-14 at this point)

5 - completely ignore the rest of Dantooine to fly to Nal Shad and run to get Atton turned to Jedi (I ignore everything else except the 3 'hijackings' I can't ignore to get there)

6 - deal with the guys on my ship

7 - go where ever and do whatever I want from there

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Personally, I think Dxun is the fastest of them all (dare not question my infinite wisdom, mortals! *cough*). The first part from the Ithorians on Citadel Station then the rest of the parts on Dxun from killing Cannoks and questing to gain approval by the Mandalorians.

When I got my saber done I pretty much roam the galaxy in no particular order.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Actually, you receive a lightsaber as soon as you finish your "where's your lightsaber?" conversation with Bao-Dur. The problem is, you immediately lose it.

Invoker, if you want to talk about fastest time, with Dxun you've got to work your way up the map, past the bounty hunters, into the camp and then talk to Mandalore before going back out into the jungle to hunt canocks.

With Nar Shadaa, all you have to do is go straight to the docks and kill the dude.

Not to mention, if you go to Dxun first, you're then stuck there for it's inital duration, regardless of how fast you get your saber.

I don't like being 'penned' in like that so early.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts