Prestige Class Force Powers

Jambo

I was just wondering what exlusive Force Power each Prestige Class gets.

I already know that the Jedi Watchman get the Stealth ability, woopty doo, like I use Stealth that much anyway. Stealth is mainly used to aid in passifism, not my style. So what does each class bring to the table?

Also, what is the skill, feat, VP, and FP, progression for the Prestige Classes. I ask this because Obsidian was too ignorant to print in their overly extensive game booklet.

I already know that the Jedi Watchman get the Stealth ability, woopty doo, like I use Stealth that much anyway. Stealth is mainly used to aid in passifism, not my style. So what does each class bring to the table?

Also, what is the skill, feat, VP, and FP, progression for the Prestige Classes. I ask this because Obsidian was too ignorant to print in their overly extensive game booklet.

Well, if you are more of a: 'hey theres the enemy, lets kill him' type of person, then if you start as a Sentinel (good for skills) you should go to Jedi Weaponmaster or their Darkside counterparts (for the extra damage) not sure if they get any class specific force powers...never really needed to use them except to heal.

If you don't do the Stealth part then you will have skill points left over to save up for Demolition and repair (assuming you care about skills)

Link

Weaponmaster: Pain Tolerance, Increased Melee Damage, Deflect, Greater Prestige Sense

Marauder: Ignore Pain, Increased Combat Damage, Fury, Greater Prestige Sense

Watchman: Force Camouflage, Sneak Attack, high saving throws, Greater Prestige Sense

Assassin: Force Camouflage, higher levels of sneak attack, Greater Prestige Sense

Jedi Master: Light Side Enlightenment, Inspire Others, Prestige Sense

Sith Lord: Dark Side Corruption, Crush Opposition, Prestige Sense

Link

Weaponmaster: Pain Tolerance, Increased Melee Damage, Deflect, Greater Prestige Sense

Marauder: Ignore Pain, Increased Combat Damage, Fury, Greater Prestige Sense

Watchman: Force Camouflage, Sneak Attack, high saving throws, Greater Prestige Sense

Assassin: Force Camouflage, higher levels of sneak attack, Greater Prestige Sense

Jedi Master: Light Side Enlightenment, Inspire Others, Prestige Sense

Sith Lord: Dark Side Corruption, Crush Opposition, Prestige Sense

I forgot to add those in...sorry.

WTF?

Who in their right mind would want to be a Sith Lord or Jedi Master with so little gain compared with the other classes?

Well, Sith Lords and Jedi Masters get to spam Force powers like there was no tomorrow. For many, that's reason enough.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, if you are more of a: 'hey theres the enemy, lets kill him' type of person, then if you start as a Sentinel (good for skills) you should go to Jedi Weaponmaster or their Darkside counterparts (for the extra damage) not sure if they get any class specific force powers...never really needed to use them except to heal.

If you don't do the Stealth part then you will have skill points left over to save up for Demolition and repair (assuming you care about skills)

That's exactly what I was thinking. My super hot Sentinal chick (or any other character that I create) would probably be better suited to the Weapons Master Class. The only thing Watchman/Assassin has to offer me is better saving throws and better skill progression, but I can always just play a little longer to compensate. I guess I'll just have to check them all out.

That's exactly what I was thinking. My super hot Sentinal chick (or any other character that I create) would probably be better suited to the Weapons Master Class. The only thing Watchman/Assassin has to offer me is better saving throws and better skill progression, but I can always just play a little longer to compensate. I guess I'll just have to check them all out.

Yep you could.

But i hear that the Fury Feat is broken......not confirmed by me, since i have yet to be them...and since i am the type that gets upset by doing something bad, i doubt i will.

Its broken as in, you supposed to get extra attacks per round on the higher levels, when you don't.

Well, the higher versions of sneak attack the Sith Assassin gets are pretty sweet. Combined with Insanity, the Sith Assassin can be deadlier than a Weapons Master.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, the higher versions of sneak attack the Sith Assassin gets are pretty sweet. Combined with Insanity, the Sith Assassin can be deadlier than a Weapons Master.

Its a good job they never made Kotor II a SP/MP, its obvious what people would do.

Sentinel/Sith Assassin = Stealth attacks constantly (rather pathetic to be honest)

I have played tons of MP games and people do the exact same things. (especially if they are always victorious)

I like proper skill and tactics.....if someone wins with skill and tactics, i cheer him/her on.

But i have yet to see it.

Anyway, when it comes to skills, Sentinel/Watchman or Sith Assassin are the best to pick.

but if you want skills and damage, i would go with: Sentinel/Weaponsmaster or Sith Marauder or whatever it is spelt.

since you don't get any use for stealth with a combat oriented class, you don't need to fill up the skill, which means more skill points for later use.

It is a pity that the items you wear that have bonuses to your Attributes doesn't count when leveling up. (ie. Intelligence bonuses from items don't count when leveling up)

Dunno, I'm kinda taken with guardian/watchman.

Your skills suffer a little early on, but they pick up before you know it, and you got as many feats as you need.

but the icing on the cake is the sneak attack/force jump combo. That's one hell of an opener, especialy since you can buff up at a safe distance and not worry about the buffs wearing off before you get to striking range.

I've taken three runs through so far, consular/weaponmaster, sentinel/sith lord, and guardian/watchman. And apart from the sentinel/sith lord, who had a bit of a glass jaw, didn't have any problems with any of them.