PC swoop race

Zilod

I make this post because sometimes i see someone with problems with swoop race.

As you know, on PC version, when you start you find yoursleft in midair, unable to hit speed pannels.... here how to fix it...

Is quite simple, when the starter turns green press both start and jump buttons, you will start the race with a jump that will prevent you to float in mid air :)

good racing...

VROOOOOMMMMMM o:)

I make this post because sometimes i see someone with problems with swoop race.

As you know, on PC version, when you start you find yoursleft in midair, unable to hit speed pannels.... here how to fix it...

Is quite simple, when the starter turns green press both start and jump buttons, you will start the race with a jump that will prevent you to float in mid air :)

good racing...

VROOOOOMMMMMM  o:)

Well, i hope Obsidian fixes that, especially the unexplained severe slowdowns. (and i don't mean the Dantooine slowdown)

I was also unable to complete one of the races. Initially, I crashed, and it brought me back out and gave me the option to race again. So I did. The next time, I clearly finished, because the bike stopped on its own accord, and ahead of me was a blank wall. Clearly the end. Especially since I had finished other races and knew what to look for. Guess what? It kicked me back out and said that I had had an accident. Luckily, I didn't have to pay for this race, so I just tried again, free of charge. Again, the same thing happened. After 4 tries of this, I just gave up. That's something that needs to be fixed. I know it's not crucial to the plot, but it's kind of fun and a good change of pace. There's still no excuse for not having finished this part of the game correctly, just because it's not essential.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

just upping, and an advice save the game before the first time you start a race...

as said in this 3D it could happen that you get bugged and everytime you finish the race the race guy tell you that you crashed.

(it happened to me on Nar Shadda, probably after i aborted a race)

So better to have a "clean" save to restart the race :thumbsup: