Who built the Trayus Academy?

The Darth Traya we all know and love? Or the Original Traya?

It's odd though... Kreia always acted as though she was carrying on a lineage of her own... Fanfiction, anyone?

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Revan never meet any real sith.

Malachor V was part of the old sith Empire.

I don't want to be fussy, but:

He soon discovers the shadowy Malachor V, a planet listed by Mandalorian scholars as "forbidden" to step foot on. The reason for this soon becomes clear as Revan is almost devoured by primal Sith forces on the world's surface. Revan's will allows him to feed on (and not be consumed by) the power of the dark side.

It is unknown whether Revan destroyed or resurrected the primal Sith forces on this forbidden planetoid [Malachor V].

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

PRIMAL Sith Forces? Could this be the Storm Beasts? Or, perhaps we could look beyond face value, like the game was designed to be?

Primal forces usually refer to the 'force ghosts' and residual power, which Malachor V obviously has.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

PRIMAL Sith Forces? Could this be the Storm Beasts? Or, perhaps we could look beyond face value, like the game was designed to be?

Primal forces usually refer to the 'force ghosts' and residual power, which Malachor V obviously has.

ha-ha-ha. Okay, to be honest, I have read it a little bit too fast...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Well, these "primal sith" can't be Massassi, because Kreia told us Revan never met any Sith species. So, I'm probably inclined to believe they were 'Sith Ghosts' or somesuch as Phantom previously said.

Or maybe the True Sith...

The 'True Sith' wouldn't be primal, as they're followers of an ideal, not members of a race.

manthing2.jpg

The Rakata... They were wiped dead before the Sith. Somewhere in the game I read that the Ancient Sith built it. I'll try to drag up a quote.

My theory on the death of Rakata: They were wiped out in civil war, rebellion, and plague. The plague (as stated by the Rakatan Computer) could have been created by a Slave Race, and the Sith Species were masters of Alchemy (which the Dark Jedi took advantage of). Just pointing that out. >_<

Geekified Star Wars Geek

It was never built. As the exile was a wound in the force, the temple was a hole in the plot

:p"

...or seriously, it was built by the old Sith. It had no living inhabitants, only dark side energy or maybe the odd aparition or two.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "