Star Wars EP III Movie Pics

Those pics are SWEET!

Could've done without the spoiler text attached to them though... Those insights made me browse through really fast and I still wound up reading a couple of things I didn't want to.

And...

Hhhmmm...

Anakin is brandishing an eye scar that seems oddly familiar.

Somebody's calling card, maybe? :)

Those pics are SWEET!

Could've done without the spoiler text attached to them though... Those insights made me browse through really fast and I still wound up reading a couple of things I didn't want to.

And...

Hhhmmm...

Anakin is brandishing an eye scar that seems oddly familiar.

Somebody's calling card, maybe?  o:)

WHo's?

I've saw this link at slashdot last week, it's strange that the link is still up. And just like TPM, ATOTC, the third istallment of Star Wars looks stunning. Then......then the dialogue came in.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've saw this link at slashdot last week, it's strange that the link is still up. And just like TPM, ATOTC, the third istallment of Star Wars looks stunning. Then......then the dialogue came in.

Yeah...the dialogue. :ph34r:

Well, you know what Lucas says...

"The films are meant to be taken as silent movies, the action is what does the talking"

Shame I can't mute the voices and keep the score and sound effects.

Nah, I actually like the prequels. Heretic that I am. Part of me just says Lucas should release the Original Trilogy unaltered on DVD, then remake the OT so he can have *that* one looking exactly like he wants without ****ing up the original for everyone else.

(as it happens I quite like the special edition changes too... except that greedo shoots first, it's the only one that bugs me)

That Space Battle!!!! I love it!!!!

:lol:

Just look at the expression on Palpy's face.  Priceless.

Did anyone else notice dukoo's(sp?) face? it looks like he is constapated :blink::p

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Do you think EP III is looking just a little too computer animated? Some of those screenshots make it look like a 3d animated movie, not cool.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Do you think EP III is looking just a little too computer animated?  Some of those screenshots make it look like a 3d animated movie, not cool.

Maybe if your a 150 years old :lol:

EP 1 looked too computer animated

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

I remember reading an interview with a production assistant who worked on Phantom Menace and Lord of the Rings. He said that when he worked on LOTR he went on to the set for Moria, and the entire set was constructed to look completely real to the point that he found, buried under some rubble on the floor, a rolled up peice of parchment, and when he unrolled it the parchment was covered in hand written dwarven runes. He then said that he went to the Phantom Menace set and the entire set was empty except for a giant green screen covering one wall. So if you're wondering why the Star Wars prequels look so computer-created and lifeless there's your answer.