handmaiden

hi there, i have completed kotor II once lightside tho i missed loads of mini quests hehe.

but now i've started to play dark-side in the game for some reason i cannot get the male version of the handmaiden and i've searched evertwhere for something to explain this bit on the net but i've hads no luck.

does anyone know what i'm supposed to do to get the male handmaiden cos i can't get no-one.

thank you

ppsyke

(grey-jedi due to being evil and nice at dinner party's)

ok, but how do u aquire, when do u aquire handmaiden...?

im in the secret academy, having alrdy played lightside female, im now boarding light/darkside and i want handmaiden, and i dont want to leave telos without her, or do i have too?

ok, but how do u aquire, when do u aquire handmaiden...?

im in the secret academy, having alrdy played lightside female, im now boarding light/darkside and i want handmaiden, and i dont want to leave telos without her, or do i have too?

If you are a girl, you don't.

There are four characters in the game of which you get two. You get one of two depending on your sex and the other one of a pair is determined by your "dark/light-o-meter" when you get there.

Edit: Oops, forgot to mention, if you are a guy, you can't miss her, she'll show up on her own when she decides to.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

so if i play a guy going DS i get the handmaiden

or if i play female DS - i get deciple ?

i am female DS at the mo and my calculations are that the diciple is pants oohh he can heal woopie do i am hard as nails no nead for a healer i need the hot handmaiden.

so if i play a guy going DS i get the handmaiden

or if i play female DS - i get deciple ?

i am female DS at the mo and my calculations are that the diciple is pants oohh he can heal woopie do i am hard as nails no nead for a healer i need the hot handmaiden.

Since this is the spoiler forum:

If you play a girl, you get Disciple, if you play a guy. you get Handmaiden.

If you play good/neutral (no matter if you are guy or girl) you get Mira, if you play evil (no matter if guy or girl) you get Hanharr (the coolest character of the bunch).

Have fun

:geek:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

He can't be a 'maiden' of the hand variety or otherwise, if he's a guy.

But is he? he screams like a girl when he get's hit(no kidding, I was shocked myself) and, well, I'd say he is gay at least

Nah, he just sounds like a toff to me.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!